This firmware is for Inphic i7 TV Box with AMLogic S905X CPU.
Categories: Firmware, Tools, Recovery
Inphic i7 TV Box Firmware details
Archive-name: Inphic i7 TV Box Firmware.zip
Image: Inphic i7 TV Box Firmware.img
Archive file size: 560 MB
Model: Inphic i7 TV Box 1GB RAM + 8GB ROM / Inphic i7 TV Box 2GB RAM + 16GB ROM
Platform: AMLogic S905X
- Package: Yes
- Model Number:inphic Spot i7 Pro
- Brand Name:inphic
- Remote Control: Included
- Set-top box: Android TV Box media player Set Top box
- Chipset: Amlogic S905X Quad Core 64-bits
- Memory:2GB DDR3
- Storage:16GB eMMC
- OS: Android 6.0
- GPU :Penta-core Mali-450
- Output:HDMI 2.0 – 4K resolution
- AC/DC plug: Eu rope, USA, UK, Australia
- Package: Gift Box
Int Box I7 4K UHD TV Box specifications:
- CPU – Amlogic S912 octa core ARM Cortex A53 processor @up to 2.0GHz
- GPU – ARM Mali-820MP3 @up to 750MHz
- OS – Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Memory – 2GB RAM DDR3
- Storage – 8GB eMMC flash (compatibility 16GB-32GB), + SD slot up to 32GB (SD2.X,SD3.X,SD4.X, eMMC ver5.0)
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0a with HDR and CEC support up to 4K @ 60 fps (HDCP2.2), and AV port for composite output
- Audio Output – HDMI, AV (stereo audio), and optical S/PDIF
- Video codecs – VP9-10 profile 2 up to 4K @ 60 fps, H.265 MP-10@L5.1 up to 4K 60fps, H.264 AVC up to 4K @ 30 fps, H.264 MVC up to 1080p60, MPEG-4, WMV/VC-1 SP/MP/AP, AVS-P16(AVS+)/AVS-P2 JiZhun Profile, MPEG-2 MP/HL, MPEG-1 MP/HL, and RealVIDEO 8/9/10 all up to 1080p60
- Audio codecs – MP3, AAC, WMA, RM, FLAC, Ogg, and support for 5.1 down-mixing
- Connectivity – Gigabit Ethernet, Dual Band WiFi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (AP6330)2.4G+5G + Bluetooth 4.0
- USB – 2x USB 2.0 ports
- Misc – IR receiver
- Power Supply – 5V/2A
- Dimensions – 12.2*10.15*2.5 cm
- Weight – 250g
ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
Our device repair centre is open. If your Android TV Box has stopped working then we can look at it for you. We offer repairs on most devices. Android, Apple, Windows, Tablets and more.
How it Works:
- Simply purchase the device repair for £20.
- Print off your receipt/invoice as proof of purchase.
- Send us your device with the receipt/invoice inside. (You are responsible for the postage cost, we recommend sending it recorded delivery.)
- When we receive the device, we will aim to get it fixed within 24 hours.
- If we can fix it, we send it back to you (we pay for this postage cost) and you are ready to go.
- If the device cannot be fixed, we will give you £20 off your next device purchase on our website (www.entertainmentbox.com).
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, backup your data.