This firmware is for Hyfai QR6 TV Box with Rockchip RK3229 as CPU.
Categories: Firmware, Tools, Recovery
Hyfai QR6 TV Box Firmware details
Archive: Hyfai QR6 TV Box Firmware.zip
Model: Hyfai QR6 TV Box
Image file size: 389 MB
Platform: Rockchip RK3229 / RK322A
Image name: Hyfai QR6 TV Box Firmware.img
SDK version: RK30_ANDROID5.1.1-SDK-v1.00.00
Model number: HYFAI-QR6
Operating System Android 6.0
CPU RK3229, quad-core Up to 1.5GHz
GPU GPU Mali-400MP2
Video Output – HDMI 2.0 with HDCP 1.4/2.2 + CVBS
OpenGL ES 2.0
RAM DDRIII 1GB
ROM Nand Flash 8GB
Extended Storage TF CARD Support 1~32GB
Wifi Connectivity External antenna, 2.4G WiFi
Ethernet 10/100 BaseT
Media Video Supported HD MPEG1/2/4, H.265/HEVC , HD AVC/VC-1, RM/RMVB, Xvid/DivX3/4/5/6 RealVideo8/9/10/AVI/RM/RMVB/TS/VOB/MKV/MOV/ISO/WMV/ASF/FLV/DAT/MPG/MPEG
Audio Supported MP3/WMA/AAC/WAV/OGG/AC3/DDP/TrueHD/DTS/DTS/HD/FLAC/APE
Picture Supported HD JPEG/BMP/GIF/PNG/TIFF
Language Chinese, English , Germany , Japanese, Korea etc. 24 languages
Interfaces: HDMI Port Standard HDMI 2.0
3 x USB 2.0
1 x SD card slot
1 x HDMI
1 x AV
1 x SPDIF
1 x RJ45
ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
Our device repair center is open. If your Android TV Box has stopped working then we can look at it for you. We offer repairs on most devices. Android, Apple, Windows, Tablets and more.
How it Works:
- Simply purchase the device repair for £20.
- Print off your receipt/invoice as proof of purchase.
- Send us your device with the receipt/invoice inside. (You are responsible for the postage cost, we recommend sending it recorded delivery.)
- When we receive the device, we will aim to get it fixed within 24 hours.
- If we can fix it, we send it back to you (we pay for this postage cost) and you are ready to go.
- If the device cannot be fixed, we will give you £20 off your next device purchase on our website (www.entertainmentbox.com).
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.