This firmware is for Himedia Q5 Pro TV Box with HiSilicon HI3798CV200 CPU.
Categories: Firmware, Tools, Recovery
Himedia Q5 Pro TV Box Firmware details
Archive-name: Himedia Q5 Pro TV Box Firmware Download.zip
Image: Himedia Q5 Pro TV Box Firmware Download.zip
Archive file size: 691 MB
Platform: HiSilicon HI3798CV200
ULTIMATE IMAGE QUALITY
HiMedia adopts Huawei HiSilicon chipsets designed specifically for enhanced media playback. The result is video image quality matching any media box (Android, Windows) at any price. The previous generation of HiMedia players (‘4K3D’) gained a reputation for superb image quality. With the new ‘Pro’ range, it’s even better. HiSilicon Imprex 2.0 image processing is highly regarded and offers optional image quality enhancement.
HDR (HIGH DYNAMIC RANGE)
HDR, or High Dynamic Range, delivers an image with wider dynamic colour range. This means richer and more nuanced colours, deeper blacks, and an overall more immersive image.
KODI + WRAPPER
Any version of Kodi can be modified by an easy to install HiMedia patch (known as ‘wrapper’) giving 4K60 Ultra-HD, HDR10, 10bit colour, 7.1 HD-Audio, and 3D ISO support in Kodi. This is a feature unique to HiMedia Android boxes and allows you to pair Kodi’s unrivalled media management with HiMedia’s unrivalled format support and image quali
ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
Our device repair centre is open. If your Android TV Box has stopped working then we can look at it for you. We offer repairs on most devices. Android, Apple, Windows, Tablets and more.
How it Works:
- Simply purchase the device repair for £20.
- Print off your receipt/invoice as proof of purchase.
- Send us your device with the receipt/invoice inside. (You are responsible for the postage cost, we recommend sending it recorded delivery.)
- When we receive the device, we will aim to get it fixed within 24 hours.
- If we can fix it, we send it back to you (we pay for this postage cost) and you are ready to go.
- If the device cannot be fixed, we will give you £20 off your next device purchase on our website (www.entertainmentbox.com).
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, backup your data.