This firmware is for Himedia Q30 TV Box with HiSilicon Hi3798M V200 as CPU.
Categories: Firmware, Tools, Recovery
Himedia Q30 TV Box Firmware details
Archive-name: Himedia Q30 TV Box Firmware.zip
Image: Himedia Q30 TV Box.zip
Archive file size: 654 MB
Platform: HiSilicon HI3798CV200
HiMedia Q30 Android TV Box basic specifications:
- CPU – HiSilicon Hi3798M V200 quad-core ARM Cortex A53 processor
- GPU – Multi-core ARM Mali-450 supporting OpenGL ES2.0/1.1, OpenVG1.1, EGL,Imprex 2.0 PQ engine with HDR/HLG/SLF/HDR to SDR,BT.709+BT.2020
- Memory – 2GB DDR3
- OS – Android 7.0 with 1080p UI
- Storage – 8GB eMMC flash and SD card
- Video OOutput– 1x HDMI 2.0a up to 4K @ 60 Hz, 1x composite video (RCA)
- Audio Output – HDMI, stereo audio (RCA), optical S/PDIF port.
- Video Codecs / Formats – 10-bit H.265/HEVC, H.264, VC1, MPEG4, MPEG2, VP9, VP8, VP6, AVS video decoding up top 250 Mbps bitrate. 3D blu-ray, BD-ISO, 3D BD-ISO
- Audio Capabilities – 7.1 HD Audio pass-through and downmix for Dolby TtrueHD, DTS HD, and Dolby Atmos, 192K/24bit audio decoding and output
- Connectivity – Fast Ethernet 10/100 Mbps, 802.11 b/g/n WiFi with external antenna
- USB – 1x USB 3.0 host port, 2x USB 2.0 host ports
- Misc – Front LED, IR receiver
- Power Supply – 12V/2A (perhaps)
- Dimensions & Weight – n/a
- Case – metal shell
Himedia Q30 TV Box offers support for Ultra High-Definition (UHD) 4K video playback right out of the box. This means you can get an incredibly clear picture
ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
Our device repair centre is open. If your Android TV Box has stopped working then we can look at it for you. We offer repairs on most devices. Android, Apple, Windows, Tablets and more.
How it Works:
- Simply purchase the device repair for £20.
- Print off your receipt/invoice as proof of purchase.
- Send us your device with the receipt/invoice inside. (You are responsible for the postage cost, we recommend sending it recorded delivery.)
- When we receive the device, we will aim to get it fixed within 24 hours.
- If we can fix it, we send it back to you (we pay for this postage cost) and you are ready to go.
- If the device cannot be fixed, we will give you £20 off your next device purchase on our website (www.entertainmentbox.com).
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.
Latest Smart TV boxes sold by Entertainment Box all with a 1-year warranty and OTA (over the air) updates so no more searching for that firmware for your device.
Newest Release Android 7.0
Himedia Q30 TV Box with HiSilicon Hi3798M V200 as CPU.