This firmware is for Himedia H8 TV Box with Rockchip RK3368 CPU.
Categories: Firmware, Tools, RecoveryView all Android TV box firmware’s available
Himedia H8 TV Box Firmware detailsFirmware details Archive-name: Himedia H8 octa-core HMD-1.1.7 2017-03-24.175902 Image: update.zip Archive file size: 679 MB Platform: Rockchip RK3368 Build number: Android/rk3368_box/rk3368_box:5.1.1/HMD-1.1.7/chenguo03241759:user-debug/test-keysHow to update Himedia Android TV Box? Firmware Upgrade by Recovery Mode (user data will be cleared) 1.Download a new firmware and place the firmware onto the ROOT directory of a USB drive. 2. Plug the USB drive into an empty USB HOST on the SMART TV BOX. 3.With the SMART TV BOX turned off, use a paper clip or pen point to press and hold the small pinhole restore button on the SMART TV BOX 4.While pressing the restore button, turn on the SMART TV BOX. Continue to hold the restore button for 5 more seconds, then release it. 5.The SMART TV BOX will begin upgrading the firmware from the USB drive. 6. Wait for the SMART TV BOX to complete the upgrade. Please be patient as it may take around 5 minutes to complete. 7. When finished, The SMART TV BOX will auto reboot.Firmware upgrade from Settings Menu (user data will not be cleared) 1.Download a new firmware and place the firmware onto the ROOT directory of a USB drive. 2.Plug the USB drive into an empty USB HOST on the SMART TV BOX. 3.Go to Settings→System→System upgrade to select/click the letter of the USB drive. 4.The SMART TV BOX will begin upgrading the firmware from the USB drive. 5. Wait for the SMART TV BOX to complete the upgrade. Please be patient as it may take around 5 minutes to complete. 6. When finished, The SMART TV BOX will auto reboot.
HiMedia H8 Technical SpecificationsGeneral
- ProcessorRockchip RK3368
- CPUOctacore Cortex A53 processor at 1.5 GHz
- GPUPowerVR G6110
- Operating SystemAndroid Lollipop 5.1
- RAM2GB DDR3
- Storage16GB Flash
- Other FeaturesIR Sensor Power button
- PowerDC 5V/2A
- Video OutputHDMI 2.0
- Audio OutputHDMI 2.0
- Other Interfaces2 x USB 2.0
- WiFi802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi (2.4GHz)
Himedia H8 TV Box automatically boots when plugged into power. With a USB keyboard and mouse connected, a cold boot takes around 30 seconds.
Android TV Box Review
ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXESOur device repair center is open. If your Android TV Box has stopped working then we can look at it for you. We offer repairs on most devices. Android, Apple, Windows, Tablets and more.How it Works:
- Simply purchase the device repair for £20.
- Print off your receipt/invoice as proof of purchase.
- Send us your device with the receipt/invoice inside. (You are responsible for the postage cost, we recommend sending it recorded delivery.)
- When we receive the device, we will aim to get it fixed within 24 hours.
- If we can fix it, we send it back to you (we pay for this postage cost) and you are ready to go.
- If the device cannot be fixed, we will give you £20 off your next device purchase on our website (www.entertainmentbox.com).
Latest Smart TV boxes sold by Entertainment Box all with a 1-year warranty and OTA (over the air) updates so no more searching for that firmware for your device.
Latest Software Update