Table of Contents
- 1 This firmware is for H96 Pro TV Dongle/Stick with Amlogic S912 as CPU and 2GB RAM + 8 GB ROM
- 1.1 H96 Pro TV Dongle/stick Firmware details
- 1.2 Specification
- 1.4 H96 Pro TV Dongle/Stick Review
- 1.5 ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
- 1.6 Latest Smart TV boxes sold by Entertainment Box all with a 1-year warranty and OTA (over the air) updates so no more searching for that firmware for your device.
- 1.7 Share this:
- 1.8 Like this:
This firmware is for H96 Pro TV Dongle/Stick with Amlogic S912 as CPU and 2GB RAM + 8 GB ROM
Categories: Firmware, Tools, Recovery
H96 Pro TV Dongle/stick Firmware details
Archive: H96 Pro TV Dongle/Stick Firmware.zip
Model: H96 Pro+ TV Box
Image file size: 782 MB
Platform: Amlogic S912
Image name: H96 Pro TV Dongle/Stick Firmware.
Inside archive: H96 Pro TV Dongle/Stick Firmware.img
Firmware include the Best EBMC App (EntertainmentBox Media Centre ) Powered by Kodi / SPMC
|General||Model: H96 Pro-Mini PC|
|Hardware||Android OS: Android 7.1.1 OS|
CPU: Amlogic S912 Octa-core ARM Cortex-A53 CPU
GPU: ARM Mali-T820MP3 GPU up to 750MHz (DVFS)
Memory size:8GB EMMC Flash
Language: Chinese, English…Multi-Language support
Storage Extension:Support MicroSD(TF) ,Up to 32GB
|Media format||HDMI: HDMI 2.0 up to 4K2K@60FPS|
Video Output: Built-in HDMI 2.0a transmitter including both controller and PHY with HDR, CEC and HDCP 2,2, 4Kx2K@60 max
VP9-10 Profile-2 up to 4Kx2K@60fps
H.265 HEVC MP-10@L5.1 up to 4Kx2K@60fps
H.264 AVC HP@L5.1 up to 4Kx2K@30fps
H.264 MVC up to 1080P @60fps
MPEG-4 ASP@L5 up to 1080P@60fps (ISO-14496)
WMV/VC-1 SP/MP/AP up to 1080P@60fps
AVS-P16(AVS+) /AVS-P2 JiZhun Profile up to 1080P@60fps
MPEG-2 MP/HL up to 1080P@60fps (ISO-13818)
MPEG-1 MP/HL up to 1080P@60fps (ISO-11172)
RealVideo 8/9/10 up to 1080P@60fps
WebM up to VGA
Multiple languages and multiple format sub-title video support
MJPEG and JPEG unlimited pixel resolution decoding (ISO/IEC-10918)
Supports JPEG thumbnail, scaling, rotation and transition effects
Supports *.mkv,*.wmv,*.mpg, *.mpeg, *.dat, *.avi, *.mov, *.iso, *.mp4, *.rm and *.jpg file
Image browser:Support JPG,JPEG,BMP,GIF,PNG,JFIF…etc photo format
Software Extension: Support Google Play & APK install
Protocol: Support DLNA, Miracast Protocol, Support DRM requirement.
Remote Control: Support Smartphone remote control,2.4GHZ wireless air mouse/Remote controller
IM Software: Support Skype/QQ/MSN/GTALK (Depends on APK install)
Official Software: WORD/EXCEL/PDF(Depends on APK install)
USB Port:1XUSB host + 1XUSB OTG
Card Reader:1X Micro SD card (TF card) reader
Power Micro USB:1x5V2A Micro USB
|Dimension & Weight||Package Product:123X102X56mm|
|Package Contents||1 X Mini PC|
1 X Power charger(A right adapter will be sent to your shipping country)
1 X Micro USB charging cable
1 X User Manual
1 X HDMI cable
ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
Our device repair centre is open. If your Android TV Box has stopped working then we can look at it for you. We offer repairs on most devices. Android, Apple, Windows, Tablets and more.
How it Works:
- Simply purchase the device repair for £20.
- Print off your receipt/invoice as proof of purchase.
- Send us your device with the receipt/invoice inside. (You are responsible for the postage cost, we recommend sending it recorded delivery.)
- When we receive the device, we will aim to get it fixed within 24 hours.
- If we can fix it, we send it back to you (we pay for this postage cost) and you are ready to go.
- If the device cannot be fixed, we will give you £20 off your next device purchase on our website (www.entertainmentbox.com).
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.
Latest Smart TV boxes sold by Entertainment Box all with a 1-year warranty and OTA (over the air) updates so no more searching for that firmware for your device.
[table id=3 /]