This firmware is for H96 Max TV Box with Rockchip RK3399 as CPU.
Categories: Firmware, Tools, Recovery
H96 Max TV Box Firmware details
Archive: Latest H96 Max TV Box Firmware Download Android Lollipop 7.1.2.zip
Model: H96 Max 4GB RAM + 32GB ROM TV Box
Image file size: 727 MB
Platform: Rockchip RK3399 / RK330C
Image name: Latest H96 Max TV Box Firmware Download Android Lollipop 7.1.2 .img
SDK version: RK30_ANDROID6.0.1-SDK-v1.00.00
Model number: H96 max
Inside archive: Latest H96 Max TV Box Firmware Download Android Lollipop 7.1.2.zip
● Optional: 2G RAM + 16G ROM / 4G RAM + 32G ROM
● Support 5.1 surround sound output, capture your ears with actual listening feelings
● Rapid and stable system Android 6.0
● A high performance of Quad-core Cortex-A53 + Dual-core Cortex-A72 CPU can play a wide range of games
● HDMI 2.0 is a faster way to send video and audio output to your TV
● Remote control is powered by 2 x AA battery ( not included )
ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
Our device repair centre is open. If your Android TV Box has stopped working then we can look at it for you. We offer repairs on most devices. Android, Apple, Windows, Tablets and more.
How it Works:
- Simply purchase the device repair for £20.
- Print off your receipt/invoice as proof of purchase.
- Send us your device with the receipt/invoice inside. (You are responsible for the postage cost, we recommend sending it recorded delivery.)
- When we receive the device, we will aim to get it fixed within 24 hours.
- If we can fix it, we send it back to you (we pay for this postage cost) and you are ready to go.
- If the device cannot be fixed, we will give you £20 off your next device purchase on our website (www.entertainmentbox.com).
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, backup your data.