Table of Contents
- 1 Download the Latest Firmware update Q Android powered TV Box 4K
- 1.1 Are you stuck on OTA Version 0.2? How to fix the Q box OTA issue (Over the Air update)
- 1.2 How to software Update the Q box (fully restore to the latest update)
- 1.3 ANDROID powered TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
- 1.4 Latest Smart TV boxes sold by Entertainment Box all with a 1-year warranty and OTA (over the air) updates so no more searching for that firmware for your device.
- 1.5 Pros
- 1.6 Cons
- 1.7 Share this:
- 1.8 Like this:
- 1.9 Related
Download the Latest Firmware update Q Android powered TV Box 4KThe following procedure will allow you to install our Latest 6.0.1 Firmware update with Kodi / EBMC 16.6.0. Follow these simple steps. The Latest EBox Q TV box software we have available to download is in the form of a .zip file. This means that the file is ‘compressed’ as a single file to make it easier to download. You will need to ‘unzip’ or ‘Extract’ Q-Box Image file from the zip file once downloaded. The latest Firmware update Q Android TV Box 4K is provided by Entertainmentbox
Are you stuck on OTA Version 0.2? How to fix the Q box OTA issue (Over the Air update)We have had reports of some Q-boxes that are getting stuck on update version 0.2. If you are one of these people then you have 2 choices. 1/ Follow the software upgrade instructions below, a MicroSD card is needed. 2/ Download and replace the corrupted file on the Qbox no MicroSD card needed. Below you will find the file and the instructions for fixing the Q-Box OTA.
- Go to all apps, find and open File Manager HD
- On the left-hand side of the screen at the bottom click settings
- Tick the box Root Explorer and tick Change System Folders (you will see a pop up asking for Root access, click always allow root)
- Once both boxes are ticked, Disconnect the power cable, without closing the app or using the remote to restart.
- Power up the device, open all apps then open the web browser application, navigate to this firmware page.
- Click this link to download the new build.prop file you will need to replace
- Go back and open File Manager HD, then click the Download folder on the left
- You will see the build.prop file, Now click on the checkbox next to File to select it. This will open a new bar at the bottom of the screen, Click the copy choice.
- Now click the Devices tab on the left as it will take you directly to all other option of downloads and files. look on the top row for a mobile Phone icon. (next to a home icon) Click the Phone icon
- Click on the System folder, once in the system folder click Paste. Replace the file already there, do not rename the file.
- The OTA will now show an update available click to update and allow root access once it pop’s up after update download completed and it will install without any issue.
How to software Update the Q box (fully restore to the latest update)
ANDROID powered TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXESOur device repair centre is open. If your Android TV Box has stopped working then we can look at it for you. We offer repairs on most devices. Android, Apple, Windows, Tablets and more.How it Works:
- Simply buy the device repair for £20.
- Print off your receipt/invoice as proof of purchase.
- Send us your device with the receipt/invoice inside. (You are responsible for the postage cost, we recommend sending it recorded delivery.)
- When we receive the device, we will aim to get it fixed within 24 hours.
- If we can fix it, we send it back to you (we pay for this postage cost) and you are ready to go.
- If the device cannot be fixed, we will give you £20 off your next device purchase on our website (www.entertainmentbox.com).
This guide was brought to you by EntertainmentBox.com
Latest Smart TV boxes sold by Entertainment Box all with a 1-year warranty and OTA (over the air) updates so no more searching for that firmware for your device.
Firmware update Q Android TV Box 4K