Table of Contents
- 1 Download the Latest Firmware update M9+ Android TV box
- 1.0.2 What do I need to recover my M9+ TV box?
- 1.0.3 How to put your M9+ TV box into recovery
- 1.0.5 Use the Amlogic USB Burning to flash your new Firmware.
- 1.0.6 ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
- 1.0.7 Latest Smart TV boxes sold by Entertainment Box all with a 1-year warranty and OTA (over the air) updates so no more searching for that firmware for your device.
- 1.0.8 About Entertainment Box
- 1.0.9 Share this:
- 1.0.10 Like this:
Download the Latest Firmware update M9+ Android TV box
The following procedure will allow you to install our Latest 5.1.1 Firmware update with Kodi / EBMC 16.1. Follow these simple steps. The Latest M9+ TV box software we have available to download is in the form of a .zip file. This means that the file is ‘compressed’ as a single file to make it easier to download. You will need to ‘unzip’ or ‘Extract’ M9+ Image file from the zip file once downloaded.
What do I need to recover my M9+ TV box?
1/ You will need a USB to USB cable
2/ You will need a Windows PC
3/ You will need to use the Amlogic USB Burning Tool
4/ The latest M9+ Pro Firmware
Categories: Firmware, Tools, Recovery
How to put your M9+ TV box into recovery
1/ Download the latest M9+ Firmware
2/ Locate the reset button at the bottom of the M9+
3/ Plug the USB cable into USB port 4 on your M9+
4/ Hold the reset button in, then connect the power and USB cable (holding the reset button the whole time)
3/ Connect your M9+ to your PC With a USB to USB.
4/ Your device should now be in recovery mode
Tip If you press the area with your finger it will click this is what you need to hold in to put your M9+ into recovery
Follow the step by step guide on how to use the Amlogic USB burning tool.
Firmware include the Best EBMC App (EntertainmentBox Media Centre ) Powered by Kodi 16.1
ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
Our device repair centre is open. If your Android TV Box has stopped working then we can look at it for you. We offer repairs on most devices. Android, Apple, Windows, Tablets and more.
How it Works:
- Simply purchase the device repair for £20.
- Print off your receipt/invoice as proof of purchase.
- Send us your device with the receipt/invoice inside. (You are responsible for the postage cost, we recommend sending it recorded delivery.)
- When we receive the device, we will aim to get it fixed within 24 hours.
- If we can fix it, we send it back to you (we pay for this postage cost) and you are ready to go.
- If the device cannot be fixed, we will give you £20 off your next device purchase on our website (www.entertainmentbox.com).
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.
This guide was brought to you by EntertainmentBox.com
Latest Smart TV boxes sold by Entertainment Box all with a 1-year warranty and OTA (over the air) updates so no more searching for that firmware for your device.
[table id=3 /]
About Entertainment Box
Entertainment Box offers the easiest way to buy a new Kodi box or an Android powered TV box. Entertainment Box has a UK Shop, and also a dispatch centre in Chicago. You can view our top rated 2017 EBox T8 V internet box here. Furthermore, you can review Android based Kodi TV boxes on our compare TV box page. We also have tons of help and how to guides. And also the best apps for to get you set up. Are you new to TV boxes? don’t worry follow our set up a TV box guide, And you will be up and running in no time. EBox also stock our own brand of Android powered projectors. You can see the full range of items we stock by visiting our main shop.
Firmware include the Best EBMC App (EntertainmentBox Media Centre ) Powered by Kodi / SPMC