This firmware is for Eweat M8V TV Box with AMLogic S905 CPU.
Categories: Firmware, Tools, Recovery
Eweat M8V TV Box Firmware details
Archive-name: Eweat M8V TV Box Firmware
Image: Eweat M8V TV Box Firmware.zip
Archive file size: 493 MB
Platform: AMLogic S905
More stable than before
Update Eweat M8V TV Box
1. Download the .zip file, copy it to the USB stick
2. Insert the USB stick to the M8V, connect the HDMI cable to the TV
3. Power on and find out the updated app in all apps
4. Select the wipe data and wipe media, then click the “update”
5. Find out the current firmware in your USB stick
6. Click the “update”
7. It will show the update information on the TV
8. Please wait for the update, it will need around 2 minutes.
9. The M8V will restart by itself, then the update is finished.
Eweat M8V Technical Specifications:
- CPU – Amlogic S905 quad-core ARM Cortex-A53 @ up to 2.0GHz
- GPU – Penta-core Mali-450MP
- Memory – 1GB/2GB DDR3
- Storage – 8GB/16GB NAND flash + SD card slot
- OS – Android 5.1
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0, AV
- Video Decoding – H.265 HEVC MP-10@L5.1 up to 4Kx2K@60fps, H.264 AVC HP@L5.1 up to 4Kx2K@30fps, H.264 MVC up to 4Kx2K@30fps, MPEG-4 ASP@L5 up to 1080P@60fps (ISO-14496), WMV/VC-1 SP/MP/AP up to 1080P@60fps,AVS-P16(AVS+) /AVS-P2 JiZhun Profile up to 1080P@60fps, MPEG-2 MP/HL up to 1080P@60fps (ISO-13818) /
- Audio – HDMI, AV, Optical
- Connectivity – 10/100/1000M GIgabit Ethernet, 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi,5.8GHz and 2.4GHz (Option)
- USB – 3x USB 2.0 host ports
- Misc – IR receiver, Power button, Reset, Headphone Output
- Power Supply – DC 5V/2A
- Dimensions – 161*100*27.5mm
Eweat M8V TV Box on the front has a small digital LED display and an SD card slot and a USB 2.0 port. M8V TV Box is also equipped with two Wi-Fi antennas.
ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
Our device repair center is open. If your Android TV Box has stopped working then we can look at it for you. We offer repairs on most devices. Android, Apple, Windows, Tablets and more.
How it Works:
- Simply purchase the device repair for £20.
- Print off your receipt/invoice as proof of purchase.
- Send us your device with the receipt/invoice inside. (You are responsible for the postage cost, we recommend sending it recorded delivery.)
- When we receive the device, we will aim to get it fixed within 24 hours.
- If we can fix it, we send it back to you (we pay for this postage cost) and you are ready to go.
- If the device cannot be fixed, we will give you £20 off your next device purchase on our website (www.entertainmentbox.com).
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.
Latest Smart TV boxes sold by Entertainment Box all with a 1-year warranty and OTA (over the air) updates so no more searching for that firmware for your device.
This will fix any Eweat M8V tv box
Only Android 5.1