This firmware is for Egreat A11 TV Box with HiSilicon HI3798CV200 as CPU.
Categories: Firmware, Tools, Recovery
Egreat A11 TV Box Firmware details
Archive: Egreat A11 TV Box Firmware.zip
Model: Egreat A10 TV Box
Image file size: 635 MB
Platform: HiSilicon HI3798CV200
Image name: update.zip
How to update the Egreat A11 TV Box
This version firmware has three ways to update, user data won’t be wiped. Settings –> About –> OTA Update
- OTA Update
- USB Update
- Forced refresh of the recovery system.
- Download the firmware above
- Do not modify the file names and
- Copy these four files to the root directory of an SD card or USB
- Power off the device and insert the SD card or USB
- Use a paperclip or something small to hold the RST button in
- Power up the device holding in the RST
- Wait until you see the Android recovery start before you release the RST button
– Please do not turn off or cut off the power of this machine during the upgrade progress, otherwise, it may cause this machine to fail.
– The file name of the forced recovery system is very important, do not modify the file name (including capital and lower-case).
– If you failed in a check, it is likely that the file has not been downloaded successfully or the file has been corrupted, please download again.
- Model A11
- CPU Hi3798CV200 Quad-core ARM Cortex-A53 up to 2.0GHz, ARMv8-A architecture with multimedia accelerator engine Neon, build in hardware JAVA accelerator and hardware floating point coprocessor
- GPU Build in ARM Mali-720 3D GPU, OpenGL ES 3.1/3.0/2.0/1.1/1.0 and OpenVG 1.1 support, OpenCL 1.2/1.1 full profile/RenderScript support, Microsoft DirectX 11 FL9_3 support,
- ASTC(Adaptive Scalable Texture Compression) support, Pixel fill rate is greater than 2.7Gpix/s, Triangle up to 280Mtri/s, Floati
- Memory 2GB DDR3
- Flash 16GB Flash
- LAN Network 10/100/1000M RJ45 adaptive Ethernet
- WiFi Network 802.11 b/g/n/ac 2.4G/5G 2T2R 300M Wi-Fi
- Bluetooth BT4.0
- OS Google Android 5.1.1
- File System EXT3, EXT4, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, GPT
- Video Decoder HiVXE2.0 video decode engine
- H.265/HEVC Main/Main10 profile@Level5.1 Hight-tier, 4Kx2K@60fps and 1x1080p@30fps parallel decoding
- H.264 AVC BP/MP/HP@L5.1, H.264/AVC MVC up to 1080p@30fps
- VP9 up to 4Kx2K@60fps
- VP6/8 up to 1080p@60fps
- MPEG1 up to 1080p@60fps
- MPEG-2 SP@ML, MP@HL, up to 1080p@60fps
- MPEG-4 SP@L0-3, ASP@0-5, support GMC, support Short-Header format, up to 1080p@60fps
- AVS JiZhun Profile@6.0, AVS-P16(AVS+), up to 1080p@60fps
- VC-1 SP@ML, MP@HL, AP@L0-3, up to 1080p@60fps
- Video Formats MKV, ISO, MP4, AVI, MOV, MPG, MPEG, WMV, DAT etc.Graphics and Display Processing HDR10 support
- Subtitle SRT, SSA, PGS, SMI
- Audio Decoder MPEG L1/L2
- Dolby Digital/Dolby Digital Plus Decoder-Converter
- Dolby True HD
- DTS HD/DTS M6Dolby Digital/DTS pass through, AAC-LC, HE-AAC V1/V2
- Dolby MS12 decode & sound effect
- HE-AAC transcoding DD(AC3) support
ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
Our device repair centre is open. If your Android TV Box has stopped working then we can look at it for you. We offer repairs on most devices. Android, Apple, Windows, Tablets and more.
How it Works:
- Simply purchase the device repair for £20.
- Print off your receipt/invoice as proof of purchase.
- Send us your device with the receipt/invoice inside. (You are responsible for the postage cost, we recommend sending it recorded delivery.)
- When we receive the device, we will aim to get it fixed within 24 hours.
- If we can fix it, we send it back to you (we pay for this postage cost) and you are ready to go.
- If the device cannot be fixed, we will give you £20 off your next device purchase on our website (www.entertainmentbox.com).
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.