Table of Contents
- 1 Egreat A10 TV Box Android Lollipop 5.1.1 Firmware
- 1.1 This firmware is for Egreat A10 TV Box with HiSilicon HI3798CV20 as CPU.
- 1.2 Egreat A10 TV Box Firmware details
- 1.3 The instructions to force to recovery of the firmware
- 1.4 Notes
- 1.5 Main Features:
- 1.6 Specification
- 1.7 Egreat A10 TV Box Review
- 1.8 ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
- 1.9 Latest Smart TV boxes sold by Entertainment Box all with a 1-year warranty and OTA (over the air) updates so no more searching for that firmware for your device.
- 1.10 Share this:
- 1.11 Like this:
Egreat A10 TV Box Android Lollipop 5.1.1 Firmware
This firmware is for Egreat A10 TV Box with HiSilicon HI3798CV20 as CPU.
Categories: Firmware, Tools, Recovery
Egreat A10 TV Box Firmware details
Model: Egreat A10 TV Box
Image file size: 603 MB
Platform: HiSilicon HI3798CV20
Image name: update.zip
Build number: Hi3798CV200-eng 5.1.1 LMY48W eng.root.20170718.083732 test-keys / HiSTBAndroidV6/Hi3798CV200/Hi3798CV200:5.1.1/LMY48W/root07180842:eng/test-keys
Inside archive: firmware + bootargs.bin + fastboot.bin + recovery.img
Desktop & Player version: 2.1.19
Firmware upgrade instructions
This version firmware has three ways to update, user data won’t be wiped.
1. OTA Update. The device will upgrade to newest firmware after you connect to the internet.
2. USB Update.
3. Forced refresh/recovery system.
The instructions to force to recovery of the firmware
1. Please download the forced recovery firmware, the forced recovery firmware contains the following 4 files: update.zip, fastboot.bin, recovery.img, bootargs.bin
Please do not modify the file names and copy these four files to the root directory of the U-disk of FAT32 disk format.
2. Cut off the power supply of this machine, inset the U-disk into the USB2.0 interface of this machine, with a slender hard object (something like the clip after expansion) to insert into the RST small round hole, keep holding down the RST key in RST round hole not loosened, turn on the machine power after holding down the RST button.
3. Keep the posture, release the RST button until the TV screen appears the prompt (the green android small robot animation icon) of being forced refresh/recovery system, the system will automatically complete the forced refresh/recovery system process.
4. Please be patient, after the forced refresh/recovery system is completed, this machine will automatically restart, after a restart, the player can be normally put into use.
– Please do not turn off or cut off the power of this machine during the progress of upgrading, otherwise, it may cause this machine can’t boot.
– The file name of the forced recovery system is very important, do not modify the file name (including capital and lowercase).
– If you failed in a check, it is likely that the file has not been downloaded successfully or the file has been corrupted, please download again.
● The first Android media player with full function Blu-ray menu, decoding all contents of the Blu-ray movies
● Wide-color gamut HDR / HDR10, 10-bit deep colour 1.07 billion colors, bring you the true visuals
● 4K 60Hz dot by dot output, perfect fit display devices with extreme graphics
● H.265 / HEVC 4K hardware decoding, up to 200Mbps decoding stream
● 1000M RJ45 adaptive Ethernet, 802.11b/g/n 2.4G / 5G WiFi, smooth display in LAN
● Built-in low power consumption Bluetooth 4.0
● Supports SAMBA / NFS file share and play 3D, 4K extreme graphic movies
● Supports full format Blu-ray 3D movies display, bring the cinema 3D back home
● Subtitle and audio track one key operation, easier and more convenient
● Built-in NSS patent 3.5 inch metal hard wearing, inserted or pulled out 100000 times, not damage the hard disk
● Smart cooling fan design
● LED white-light dot matrix panel design, to know the working status anytime
System: Android 5.1.1
CPU: Hi3798C V200
Core: 2.0GHz,Quad Core
GPU: ARM Mali-720
RAM Type: DDR3
TV Box Features: 5.1 Surround Sound Output,5G WiFi,Antenna
|Media Supported||Decoder Format: H.263,H.264,H.265,HD MPEG4|
Video format: AVI,DAT,ISO,MKV,MOV,MP4,MPEG,MPG,WMV
Audio format: AAC,APE,FLAC,MP3,OGG,WAV,WMA
Photo Format: BMP,JPG,PNG,TIFF
Support 5.1 Surround Sound Output: Yes
|Product Details||Bluetooth: Bluetooth4.0|
Power Supply: Charge Adapter
DVD Support: No
HDMI Version: 2.0
HDMI Function: HDCP
Power Consumption.: 10W
RJ45 Port Speed: 1000Mbps
|Firmware Information||System Bit: 32Bit|
WiFi Chip: AP6335
System Activation: Yes
|Power Requirement||Power Type: External Power Adapter Mode|
|Dimension and Weight||Product weight: 2.2420 kg|
Package weight: 3.0360 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 31.00 x 25.40 x 6.60 cm / 12.2 x 10 x 2.6 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 43.20 x 30.40 x 9.90 cm / 17.01 x 11.97 x 3.9 inches
|Package Contents||Package Contents: 1 x Media Player, 1 x Remote Control ( Powered by 2 x AAA Battery, Not Included ), 1 x AC Power Cable, 1 x SATA Cable, 1 x HDMI Cable, 1 x English User Manual, 1 x Power Adapter|
ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
Our device repair center is open. If your Android TV Box has stopped working then we can look at it for you. We offer repairs on most devices. Android, Apple, Windows, Tablets and more.
How it Works:
- Simply purchase the device repair for £20.
- Print off your receipt/invoice as proof of purchase.
- Send us your device with the receipt/invoice inside. (You are responsible for the postage cost, we recommend sending it recorded delivery.)
- When we receive the device, we will aim to get it fixed within 24 hours.
- If we can fix it, we send it back to you (we pay for this postage cost) and you are ready to go.
- If the device cannot be fixed, we will give you £20 off your next device purchase on our website (www.entertainmentbox.com).
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.
Latest Smart TV boxes sold by Entertainment Box all with a 1-year warranty and OTA (over the air) updates so no more searching for that firmware for your device.
[table id=3 /]