This firmware is for Dolamee D9 TV Box with Amlogic S912 as CPU.
Categories: Firmware, Tools, Recovery
Dolamee D9 TV Box Firmware details
Archive: Dolamee D9 TV Box Firmware.zip
Model: Dolamee D9 TV Box
Image file size: 618 MB
Platform: Amlogic S912
Image name: Dolamee D9 TV Box Firmware.img
dolamee D9 is a well-designed Android smart TV box with high-performance. Powered by octa-core Amlogic S912 CPU, and comes with operation system Android 6.0. dolamee D9 ensures that it is a very swift and fast device. dolamee D9 aims to bring customers easy and convenient entertainment at home.
– Powerful CPU and GPU: its high machine configuration gives you ultra-fast running speed and professional image processing ability.
– Rapid and stable system: Android 6.0 version provides you with the benefit of using all the latest updates and having access to all the tools, games, and Apps at the play store smoothly.
– With practical KODI and KODI center: with KODI 16.1 pre-installed, you can easily find the needed add-ons without torture. Just go to the KODI center, find what you needed, press start or update, it will do automatically as you required.
– Convenient network: built-in standard RJ45 port, supports WiFi 802.11 b / g / n and 1000Mbps LAN, faster and more stable wireless transmission.
ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
Our device repair center is open. If your Android TV Box has stopped working then we can look at it for you. We offer repairs on most devices. Android, Apple, Windows, Tablets and more.
How it Works:
- Simply purchase the device repair for £20.
- Print off your receipt/invoice as proof of purchase.
- Send us your device with the receipt/invoice inside. (You are responsible for the postage cost, we recommend sending it recorded delivery.)
- When we receive the device, we will aim to get it fixed within 24 hours.
- If we can fix it, we send it back to you (we pay for this postage cost) and you are ready to go.
- If the device cannot be fixed, we will give you £20 off your next device purchase on our website (www.entertainmentbox.com).
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.