September 26, 2017
Archive: CSA91 TV Box Firmware.zip
Model: CSA91 TV Box
Model number: CSA91
Image file size: 486 MB
Platform: Rockchip RK3368
Image: CSA91 TV Box Firmware.img
CSA91 TV Box 4K x 2K RK3368 Octa-core Android 5.1 2GB RAM 16GB ROM H.265 WiFi 2.4G HDMI 2.0 Bluetooth 4.0 with Clock Display TF Card HDMI USB OTG Slot
CSA91 TV Box brings high-performance HD streaming from the internet and local media to your TV. No more paying a monthly bill or subscription for shows and content that you don’t watch!
● With clock display, you can see the time directly on the TV box.
● CSA91 TV Box is easy to set up and use to access online media and access social networking sites. You can download the app, watching videos, playing games, surfing the internet, Skype, Youtube, Flicker, Facebook, etc.
● Turn any TV into a smart TV and harness the power of the fastest, most capable device! Enjoy truly unlimited options and completely customize your HD viewing experience.
● True 4K x 2K resolution which delivers the best audio and video quality for you.
● Powerful Rockchip 3368 64Bit Octa Core CPU and PowerVR G6110 High-performance GPU: Stable and reliable.
● XBMC supported. XBMC can be used to play almost all popular audio and video formats.
● Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity: Easy pairing with most Bluetooth-enabled devices (computer, mobile phone, keyboard, and others).
● HDMI 2.0 connector: You can go directly to let your TV and X800 (Value) are connected through a HDMI cable and set up your home cinema for the best 4K x 2K Full HD multimedia experience.
● 2GB RAM + 16GB ROM, 32GB maximum extended capacity gives you more space to download your favorite apps and caches to browse websites, play games, run apps, watch movies more smoothly.
● Infrared remote control lets you enjoy your wonderful life which the wireless brings to you.
Our device repair center is open. If your Android TV Box has stopped working then we can look at it for you. We offer repairs on most devices. Android, Apple, Windows, Tablets and more.
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.
|Smart TV Box||Price||Operating System||RAM||ROM||GPU||Processor||WiFi||Bluetooth||AnTuTu Benchmark||Demo Video|
|£150||Android 6.1 Marshmallow||4GB DDR3||32GB||Mali-T860mp4, ARM Cortex-A53, and ARM Cortex-A72||RK3229 Hexa-Core RK3399||802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Dual Band AC Wi-Fi (2.4GHz/5.8GHz)||Yes||77458|
|£39.99||Android 6.1||1GB DDR3||8GB||Mali-400MP||Rock Chip 3229 Quad-Core||802.11 b/g/n||No||14858|
|£94.99||Android 6.1 Marshmallow||2GB DDR3||16GB||ARM Mali-T820MP3 GPU up to 750MHz||Amlogic S912 Octa-Core ARM Cortex-A53||802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Dual Band AC Wi-Fi (2.4GHz/5.8GHz)||Yes||41331|
|£84.99||Android 6.1 Marshmallow||2GB DDR3||16GB||Penta-Core ARM Mali-450||Amlogic S905 Quad-Core 64 bit Cortex – A53, Quad-core||802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Dual Band Wi-Fi (2.4GHz/ 5.8GHz)||Yes|
|£79.99||Android 7.1.2 Nougat||3GB DDR3||32GB||ARM Mali-T820MP3||Amlogic S912 Octa-Core||802.11 a/b/g/n/ac|
|£84.99||Android 7.1 Nougat||3GB DDR3||32GB||ARM Mali-T820MP3||Amlogic S912 Octa-Core||802.11 a/b/g/n/ac|
|£54.99||Android 6.1 Marshmallow||2GB DDR3||16GB||Penta-Core ARM Mali-450||Amlogic S905x Quad-Core 64 bit Cortex – A53||802.11 b/g/n||No|
|£45.00||Android 6.1 Marshmallow||1GB DDR3||8GB||Penta-Core ARM Mali-450||Amlogic S905x Quad-Core 64 bit Cortex – A53||802.11 b/g/n||No|
|£104.99||Amazon OS||2GB DDR3||8GB||Dedicated GPU||64-bit Quad -Core||802.11n|
|£130.00||Windows 10 &|
Android 5.1 Lollipop
|2GB DDR3||32GB||Intel HD Graphics||Intel Quad-Core Atom x5-Z8300||802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4G/5G)||Yes|
|£99.99||Windows 10||2GB DDR3||32GB||Intel HD Graphics||Intel Z3735F 64-BIT||802.11n Dual Band 2.4GHz/5GHz WiFi||Yes|
CSA91 TV Box with Rockchip RK3368 CPU.