Table of Contents
- 1 This firmware is for BM8 Pro TV Box with AMLogic S912 CPU.
- 1.1 BM8 Pro TV Box Firmware details
- 1.2 BM8 PRO TV Box Device Specifications
- 1.3 Main Features:
- 1.4 BM8 Pro TV Box review
- 1.5 ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
- 1.6 Latest Smart TV boxes sold by Entertainment Box all with a 1-year warranty and OTA (over the air) updates so no more searching for that firmware for your device.
- 1.7 Share this:
- 1.8 Like this:
This firmware is for BM8 Pro TV Box with AMLogic S912 CPU.
Categories: Firmware, Tools, Recovery
BM8 Pro TV Box Firmware details
Archive-name: BM8 Pro TV Box Firmware.zip
Image: B BM8 Pro TV Box Firmware.zip
Archive file size: 588 MB
Platform: AMLogic S912
1. Optimized system running performance
2. Compounded the latest code of Amlogic
BM8 PRO TV Box Device Specifications
CPU: Amlogic S912 64 bit OOcta-coreARM Cortex-A53 CPU up to 2 GHz
GPU: ARM Mali-T820MP3 GPU up to 750MHz (DVFS)
SDRAM: 2GB DDRIII
FLASH: 32GB EMMC Flash (8~32GB Optional)
Wi-Fi: Built-in 2.4G/5G, Wi-Fi Support IEEE 802.11 b/g/n/ac
Bluetooth: BT 4.0
LAN Ethernet: 10/100M/1000M RGMII
OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
Video decoder: H.265 4K @60fps 10btis, VP9 Profile 2, H.264 4K @30fps, AVS+1080P @60fps
Video encoder: H.264 1080P @60fps
HDR: HDR 10, HLG HDR
ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
Our device repair centre is open. If your Android TV Box has stopped working then we can look at it for you. We offer repairs on most devices. Android, Apple, Windows, Tablets and more.
How it Works:
- Simply purchase the device repair for £20.
- Print off your receipt/invoice as proof of purchase.
- Send us your device with the receipt/invoice inside. (You are responsible for the postage cost, we recommend sending it recorded delivery.)
- When we receive the device, we will aim to get it fixed within 24 hours.
- If we can fix it, we send it back to you (we pay for this postage cost) and you are ready to go.
- If the device cannot be fixed, we will give you £20 off your next device purchase on our website (www.entertainmentbox.com).
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.
Latest Smart TV boxes sold by Entertainment Box all with a 1-year warranty and OTA (over the air) updates so no more searching for that firmware for your device.
[table id=3 /]