This firmware is for Beelink Mini MX TV Box with AMLogic S905 CPU.
Categories: Firmware, Tools, Recovery
Beelink Mini MX TV Box Firmware details
Archive-name: Beelink Mini MX TV Box Firmware
Image: Beelink Mini MX TV Box Firmware.zip
Archive file size: 619 MB
Platform: AMLogic S905
Inside archive:Beelink Mini MX TV Box Firmware.img
● With Android 5.1 system, we will have high-speed feedback and smooth response.
● The processor in this chip is an Amlogic S905 Quad-core with a maximum clock speed of up to 2GHz. Use the Mali-450 as GPU. Apps have never run so smoothly.
● Support dual-band 2.4GHz / 5.8GHz WiFi, which offers you a more stable WiFi signal to enjoy a higher quality video experience.
● Support 4K x 2K Ultra HD video, which brings us clearer image quality.
● Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity: Easy pairing with most Bluetooth-enabled devices (computer, mobile phone, keyboard, and others).
● Support H.265 video code, enjoy the high-resolution video even at a low-internet-speed environment.
● HDMI 2.0 connector: You can go directly to let your TV and Beelink Mini MX TV Box are connected through a HDMI cable and set up your home cinema for the best 4K x 2K Full HD multimedia experience.
● It integrated the latest Kodi media player software, with full functions of the multimedia entertainment.
● The box has a memory of 2GB DDR3, with 16GB Nand flash, support micro SD card up to 32GB, easily enjoy many games and APKs.
● Infrared remote control lets you enjoy your wonderful life which the wireless brings to you.
ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
Our device repair center is open. If your Android TV Box has stopped working then we can look at it for you. We offer repairs on most devices. Android, Apple, Windows, Tablets and more.
How it Works:
- Simply purchase the device repair for £20.
- Print off your receipt/invoice as proof of purchase.
- Send us your device with the receipt/invoice inside. (You are responsible for the postage cost, we recommend sending it recorded delivery.)
- When we receive the device, we will aim to get it fixed within 24 hours.
- If we can fix it, we send it back to you (we pay for this postage cost) and you are ready to go.
- If the device cannot be fixed, we will give you £20 off your next device purchase on our website (www.entertainmentbox.com).
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.