This firmware is for Beelink GT1 TV Box with Amlogic S912 as CPU.
Beelink GT1 TV Box
Below is everything you will need for the Beelink GT1 TV Box. We have put together links to help you update the software, this includes the tools required to upgrade the firmware for the Beelink GT1 TV Box. If you are looking to buy this TV box why not check out the detailed review link provided by Android TV Box Review first.
Categories: Firmware, Tools, Recovery
- Click to download the latest Android 6.0 Firmware for Beelink GT1 TV Box
- How to update an Amlogic Android Box with Image File
- View all Android TV box firmware’s available
Beelink GT1 TV Box Firmware details
Archive: Beelink GT1 TV Box Firmware.zip
Model: Beelink GT1 TV Box
Image file size: 1.18 GB
Platform: Amlogic S912
Image name: Beelink GT1 TV Box Firmware.zip
Inside archive: Beelink GT1 TV Box Firmware.img
|CPU||Amlogic S912 Octa Core ARM Cortex-A53 CPU up to 2GHz(DVFS)|
|GPU||ARM Mali-T820MP3 GPU up to 750MHz(DVFS)|
|ROM||Onboard eMMC Flash 16GB/32GB|
|Antenna||Built-in antenna for WIFI|
|Expand Memory||Micro SD Card (Maximum support 64GB)|
ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
Our device repair centre is open. If your Android TV Box has stopped working then we can look at it for you. We offer repairs on most devices. Android, Apple, Windows, Tablets and more.
How it Works:
- Simply purchase the device repair for £20.
- Print off your receipt/invoice as proof of purchase.
- Send us your device with the receipt/invoice inside. (You are responsible for the postage cost, we recommend sending it recorded delivery.)
- When we receive the device, we will aim to get it fixed within 24 hours.
- If we can fix it, we send it back to you (we pay for this postage cost) and you are ready to go.
- If the device cannot be fixed, we will give you £20 off your next device purchase on our website (www.entertainmentbox.com).
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.