This firmware is for Alfawise S92 TV Box with AMLogic S912 CPU.
Alfawise S92 TV Box
Below is everything you will need for the Alfawise S92 TV Box. We have put together links to help you update the software, this includes the tools required to upgrade the firmware for the Alfawise S92 TV Box. If you are looking to buy this TV box why not check out the detailed review link provided by Android TV Box Review first.
Categories: Firmware, Tools, Recovery
- Alfawise S92 TV Box review
- Click to download the latest Android 6.0 Firmware for Alfawise S92 TV Box
- How to update an Amlogic Android Box with Image burning tool
- View all Android TV box firmware’s available
Alfawise S92 TV Box Firmware details
Archive-name: Alfawise S92 TV Box Firmware.zip
Image: Alfawise S92 TV Box Firmware.zip
Archive file size: 499 MB
Platform: AMLogic S912
Alfawise S92 TV Box Octa Core Amlogic S912 Android 6.0 2.4G + 5.8G Dual WiFi Bluetooth 4.0 1000Mbps LAN VP9-10 H.265 Decoding Multi-media Player
● Amlogic S912 CPU with octa-cories rapid and stable, it can give you a high-speed feedback and smooth response.
● H.265 and VP9-10 Profile-2 decoding will offer you high definition pictures and movies.
● Dual band 2.4G + 5.8G WiFi plus 1000M LAN can improve the speed and the performance to a large extent.
● 2GB DDR3 RAM 16G eMMC ROM gives you more space to download your favorite apps to browse websites, play games, watch movies more smoothly.
● Remote control is powered by 2 x AAA batteries ( not included ).
Type: TV Box
System: Android 6.0
CPU: Amlogic S912
Core: 2.0GHz,Octa Core
GPU: ARM Mali-T820MP3
RAM Type: DDR3
Maximum External Hard Drives Capacity: 500GB
ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
Our device repair centre is open. If your Android TV Box has stopped working then we can look at it for you. We offer repairs on most devices. Android, Apple, Windows, Tablets and more.
How it Works:
- Simply purchase the device repair for £20.
- Print off your receipt/invoice as proof of purchase.
- Send us your device with the receipt/invoice inside. (You are responsible for the postage cost, we recommend sending it recorded delivery.)
- When we receive the device, we will aim to get it fixed within 24 hours.
- If we can fix it, we send it back to you (we pay for this postage cost) and you are ready to go.
- If the device cannot be fixed, we will give you £20 off your next device purchase on our website (www.entertainmentbox.com).
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.