This firmware is for Acemax Z4 TV Box with Rockchip RK3368 CPU.
Categories: Firmware, Tools, Recovery
Acemax Z4 TV Box Firmware details
Archive: update Acemax Z4 TV Box Firmware.zip
Model: Acemax Z4 TV Box
Image file size: 568 MB
Platform: Rockchip RK3368 / RK330A
Image: Acemax Z4 TV Box Firmware.img
For those who have not yet had an opportunity to look at theChiptrip Z4 TV Box remind its specification:
- CPU – Rockchip RK3368 Octa-core (Cortex-A53)
- GPU – PowerVR G6110
- Memory – 2GB DDR3
- Internal Storage – 16GB eMMC flash + micro SD slot (max. 32GB)
- Video decoder/encoder – support H.265 hardware decoding and supporting formats: MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, H .263, H.264, AVS, VC-1,RV, VP6/VP8,Sorenson Spark, MVC 4Kx2K 60FPS / Video encoder: H.264,H.265,VP8,MVC(4K) H.264,H.265 Data Rate: up to 60Mbps
- Audio format – Support OGG, FLAC, RM, MP3, WMA, AAC
- Picture format – GIF, PNG, JPEG, BMP
- Connectivity – 10/100/1000M Gigabit Ethernet, Dual-band Wi-Fi @ 2.4GHz/5.8GHz, Bluetooth 4.0
- OS – Android 5.1
- Interfaces – Micro SD Card Slot, 2x USB2.0, HDMI, RJ45, Micro USB / OTG, 1x AV, DC-5V Jack
- Power – 5V/2A
- Size – 14.9 x 10.1 x 2.3 cm/ 5.86 x 3.97 x 0.90 inches
ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
Our device repair center is open. If your Android TV Box has stopped working then we can look at it for you. We offer repairs on most devices. Android, Apple, Windows, Tablets and more.
How it Works:
- Simply purchase the device repair for £20.
- Print off your receipt/invoice as proof of purchase.
- Send us your device with the receipt/invoice inside. (You are responsible for the postage cost, we recommend sending it recorded delivery.)
- When we receive the device, we will aim to get it fixed within 24 hours.
- If we can fix it, we send it back to you (we pay for this postage cost) and you are ready to go.
- If the device cannot be fixed, we will give you £20 off your next device purchase on our website (www.entertainmentbox.com).
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.