Acemax U2+ TV Box Android Nougat 7.1 Firmware Download
This firmware is for Acemax U2+ TV Box with AMLogic S905x as CPU.
Categories: Firmware, Tools, Recovery
Acemax U2+ TV Box Firmware details
Archive file size: 507 MB
Platform: AMLogic S905x
OS: Android Android Nougat 7.1 stock
|Operating System||Android 7.1|
|CPU Model||Amlogic S905X|
|CPU Cores||Quad Core|
|GPU||Penta-core Mali-450MP GPU @ 750MHz|
|Internal Storage||8GB Rom emmc|
|Support Decoder format||HD MPEG1/2/4,H.264, H.265 HEVC HD AVC/VC-1,RM/RMVB,Xvid/DivX3/4/5/6 ,RealVideo8/9/10|
|Support Media format||Avi/Rm/Rmvb/Ts/Vob/Mkv/Mov/ISO/wmv/asf/flv/dat/mpg/mpeg|
|Support Music format||MP3/WMA/AAC/WAV/OGG/DDP/FLAC/APE|
|Support Photo format||HD JPEG/BMP/GIF/PNG/TIFF|
|Card reader||Micro SD/TF Card|
|High Difinition video output||SD/HD max.1920×1080 pixel|
|LAN||Ethernet:10/100M, standard RJ-45|
|HDD file system||FAT16/FAT32/NTFS|
|Additional Functions||Hardward 3D graphics acceleration, AV port, Built in WiFi|
|HDMI Port||Standard HDMI female|
|Other Interface||2x High Speed USB 2.0, Support USB DISK and USB HDD|
|1 x RJ45|
|1 x AV Port|
|1 x Optical|
|1 x TF Card Slot|
|Power||DC 5V 2A|
|What’s in the box?||1 x TV Box|
|1 x Remote Control|
|1 x HDMI Cable|
|1 x Power Adapter|
|1 x User Manual|
ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
Our device repair centre is open. If your Android TV Box has stopped working then we can look at it for you. We offer repairs on most devices. Android, Apple, Windows, Tablets and more.
How it Works:
- Simply purchase the device repair for £20.
- Print off your receipt/invoice as proof of purchase.
- Send us your device with the receipt/invoice inside. (You are responsible for the postage cost, we recommend sending it recorded delivery.)
- When we receive the device, we will aim to get it fixed within 24 hours.
- If we can fix it, we send it back to you (we pay for this postage cost) and you are ready to go.
- If the device cannot be fixed, we will give you £20 off your next device purchase on our website (www.entertainmentbox.com).
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.