This firmware is for Acemax M12N TV Box with Amlogic S912 as CPU.
Acemax M12N TV Box
Below is everything you will need for the Acemax M12N TV Box. We have put together links to help you update the software, this includes the tools required to upgrade the firmware for the Acemax M12N TV Box. If you are looking to buy this TV box why not check out the detailed review link provided by Android
Categories: Firmware, Tools, Recovery
- Click to download the latest Android 6.0 Firmware for Acemax M12N TV Box
- How to update an Amlogic Android Box with image File
- View all Android TV box firmware’s available
Acemax M12N TV Box Firmware details
Archive: Acemax M12N TV Box firmware.zip
Model: Acemax M12N TV Box
Image file size: 611 MB
Platform: Amlogic S912
Image name: Acemax M12N TV Box firmware.img
1. Based on Amlogic S912 latest 20160907 Kernel.
2.Update KODI and add functions of Add-ons Online Updating, recognize local installing files.
3.Updating Android Settings (Sound, CEC choices, System info)
4.Change Volume + – Symbol.
5.Change Mouse Symbol
6.Updating CEC control bugs
7.Updating Bluetooth Connecting bugs
8.Updating bugs of no Static IP address choices issues when connected with Internet.
9.Updating bugs of color screen when using Miracast Connecting
10.Add functions of APK automatically updating.
11.Change OTA updating way (in the past OTA the whole updating package, now just OTA changed parts files packages when doing OTA)
12.Add dialogue box when external Storage Gadgets inserted.
13.Adding speed bar when KODI add-ons downloading
14.Fixed Chinese fonts bugs in Kodi
How to flash firmware
1. Download the IMG file
2. Install the USB Burning tool on your computer.
3. Open the burning tool, import the IMG
4. Connect ACEMAX M12N box to the pc with USB cable(press the AV port first with toothpick, M12N USB port near to the power plug,) then plug in the power, this box needs to power plug to do reflash….then click start to do reflash when shows connected
ACEMAX M12N Smart TV Box Amlogic S912 Octa Core
Android 6.0 Marshmallow is a refinement and extension of the core features and functionality of Android Lollipop. The powerful Amlogic S912 octa-core processor provides stellar performance for high definition video playback.
● Amlogic S912 CPU with octa-core will give you a marvelous and comprehensive experience.
● 2G DDR3 RAM 16G eMMC: It gives you more space to download your favorite apps to browse websites, play games, watch movies more smoothly.
● 4K x 2K H.265 decoding guarantees smooth visual effects.
● The dual-band wifi can satisfy the demands of all walks of life.
● It is equipped with 100M LAN.
● It supports the Miracast and Airplay which can be convenient to your entertainment life.
● 3D noise reduction filter gives you an extreme video experience.
Type: TV Box
System: Android 6.0
CPU: Amlogic S912
Core: 2.0GHz,Octa Core
GPU: ARM Mali-T820MP3
TV Box Features: Antenna
|Media Supported||Decoder Format: H.264,H.264/AVC,H.265,RealVideo8/9/10
Video format: 1080P,3D,4K x 2K,AVS,H.264,H.265,MJPEG,MPEG,MPEG-1,VC-1,VP9-10 Profile-2,WMV
Audio format: AAC,FLAC,MP3,OGG,RM,WMA
Photo Format: JPEG
|Product Details||WIFI: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
Power Supply: Charge Adapter
Interface: AV,DC Power Port,HDMI,Optical,RJ45,TF card,USB2.0
|Firmware Information||System Bit: 64Bit|
|Power Requirement||Power Type: External Power Adapter Mode
Power Adapter Output: 5V 2A
|Dimension and Weight||Product weight: 0.5000 kg
Package weight: 0.6200 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 10.00 x 10.00 x 4.00 cm / 3.94 x 3.94 x 1.57 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 22.00 x 22.00 x 8.00 cm / 8.66 x 8.66 x 3.15 inches
|Package Contents||Package Contents: 1 x ACEMAX M12N TV Box, 1 x Remote Control, 1 x HDMI Cable, 1 x Power Adapter, 1 x English Manual|
ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
Our device repair center is open. If your Android TV Box has stopped working then we can look at it for you. We offer repairs on most devices. Android, Apple, Windows, Tablets and more.
How it Works:
- Simply purchase the device repair for £20.
- Print off your receipt/invoice as proof of purchase.
- Send us your device with the receipt/invoice inside. (You are responsible for the postage cost, we recommend sending it recorded delivery.)
- When we receive the device, we will aim to get it fixed within 24 hours.
- If we can fix it, we send it back to you (we pay for this postage cost) and you are ready to go.
- If the device cannot be fixed, we will give you £20 off your next device purchase on our website (www.entertainmentbox.com).
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, backup your data.