Table of Contents
- 1 This firmware is for Acemax KIII Pro TV Box with Amlogic S912 as CPU.
- 1.1 Acemax KIII Pro TV Box Firmware details
- 1.2 Acemax KIII Pro TV Box review
- 1.3 ANDROID TV BOXx Review REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
- 1.4 Latest Smart TV boxes sold by Entertainment Box all with a 1-year warranty and OTA (over the air) updates so no more searching for that firmware for your device.
- 1.5 Share this:
- 1.6 Like this:
This firmware is for Acemax KIII Pro TV Box with Amlogic S912 as CPU.
Categories: Firmware, Tools, Recovery
Acemax KIII Pro TV Box Firmware details
Archive: KIII PRO_S912_IMG_12042017
Model: Acemax KIII Pro TV Box
Image file size: 541 MB
Platform: Amlogic S912
Image name: KIII_PRO_AVL6862-MHC19J-20170412.153924.V0923.img
ANDROID TV BOXx Review REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
Our device repair centre is open. If your Android TV Box has stopped working then we can look at it for you. We offer repairs on most devices. Android, Apple, Windows, Tablets and more.
How it Works:
- Simply purchase the device repair for £20.
- Print off your receipt/invoice as proof of purchase.
- Send us your device with the receipt/invoice inside. (You are responsible for the postage cost, we recommend sending it recorded delivery.)
- When we receive the device, we will aim to get it fixed within 24 hours.
- If we can fix it, we send it back to you (we pay for this postage cost) and you are ready to go.
- If the device cannot be fixed, we will give you £20 off your next device purchase on our website (www.entertainmentbox.com).
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.
Latest Smart TV boxes sold by Entertainment Box all with a 1-year warranty and OTA (over the air) updates so no more searching for that firmware for your device.
[table id=3 /]