Table of Contents
- 1 This firmware is for Acemax KI Plus TV Box with AMLogic S905 CPU
- 1.1 Acemax K1 Plus Firmware details
- 1.2 How to update Acemax K1 Plus
- 1.3 ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
- 1.4 Latest Smart TV boxes sold by Entertainment Box all with a 1-year warranty and OTA (over the air) updates so no more searching for that firmware for your device.
- 1.5 Share this:
- 1.6 Like this:
This firmware is for Acemax KI Plus TV Box with AMLogic S905 CPU
Categories: Firmware, Tools, Recovery
Acemax K1 Plus Firmware details
Archive-name: Acemax K1 Plus firmware.zip
Image: Acemax K1 Plus firmware.zip
Archive file size: 778 MB
Platform: AMLogic S905
How to update Acemax K1 Plus
1. Copy all files listed below to TF card root directory
Acemax K1 Plus firmware.aml
2. Power on the KI plus TV box and insert TF card into the box.
3. Go to SETTINGS-SYSTEM UPDATE–SELECT–Choose Wipe Data, Wipe Media—Update
4. Updating Progress, DON’T POWER OFF!
5. After it’s finished, the box will restart.
ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
Our device repair centre is open. If your Android TV Box has stopped working then we can look at it for you. We offer repairs on most devices. Android, Apple, Windows, Tablets and more.
How it Works:
- Simply purchase the device repair for £20.
- Print off your receipt/invoice as proof of purchase.
- Send us your device with the receipt/invoice inside. (You are responsible for the postage cost, we recommend sending it recorded delivery.)
- When we receive the device, we will aim to get it fixed within 24 hours.
- If we can fix it, we send it back to you (we pay for this postage cost) and you are ready to go.
- If the device cannot be fixed, we will give you £20 off your next device purchase on our website (www.entertainmentbox.com).
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, backup your data.
Latest Smart TV boxes sold by Entertainment Box all with a 1-year warranty and OTA (over the air) updates so no more searching for that firmware for your device.
[table id=3 /]