Table of Contents
- 1 A5X Plus Mini TV Box Firmware Android Nougat 7.1.1
- 1.1 This firmware is for A5X Plus Mini TV Box with Rockchip RK3328 as CPU.
- 1.2 A5X Plus Mini TV Box Firmware details
- 1.3 A5X Plus mini TV Box specifications:
- 1.4 A5X Plus Mini TV Box Review
- 1.5 ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
- 1.6 Latest Smart TV boxes sold by Entertainment Box all with a 1-year warranty and OTA (over the air) updates so no more searching for that firmware for your device.
- 1.7 Share this:
- 1.8 Like this:
A5X Plus Mini TV Box Firmware Android Nougat 7.1.1
This firmware is for A5X Plus Mini TV Box with Rockchip RK3328 as CPU.
Categories: Firmware, Tools, Recovery
A5X Plus Mini TV Box Firmware details
Archive: update_rk3328_1g_minia5x-plus_20170414_r1(show app)
Model: A5X Plus Mini TV Box
Image file size: 659 MB
Platform: Rockchip RK3328 / RK322H
Image: update_rk3328_1g_minia5x-plus_20170414_r1(show app).img
Build number: rk3328_box-user-debug 7.1.1 NMF26X eng.foxluo.20170414.160458 test-keys
Firmware version: 7.1.00
Boot version: 2.39
Model number: MiniA5X_Plus
SDK version: RK30_ANDROID7.1.1-SDK-v1.00.00
A5X Plus mini TV Box specifications:
- Chipset – Rockchip RK3328
- CPU – quad-core cortex A53 processor @ 1.5 GHz
- GPU – Mali-450MP GPU
- Memory – 1GB RAM
- Storage – 8 GB eMMC flash + micro SD card
- Video & Audio Output – HDMI 2.0a up to 4K @ 60 Hz with HDR10 and HLG support, 3.5mm AV port with composite video and stereo audio
- Video Codec – 4K VP9, H.265 and H.264. 1080p VC-1, MPEG-1/2/4, VP6/8
- Connectivity – 10/100M Ethernet, 802.11 b/g/n WiFi
- USB – 1x USB 2.0 port, 1x USB 3.0 port
- Misc – IR receiver, power LED
- Power Supply – 5V/2A
- Dimensions & Weight – TBD (Fits in hand)
ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
Our device repair center is open. If your Android TV Box has stopped working then we can look at it for you. We offer repairs on most devices. Android, Apple, Windows, Tablets and more.
How it Works:
- Simply purchase the device repair for £20.
- Print off your receipt/invoice as proof of purchase.
- Send us your device with the receipt/invoice inside. (You are responsible for the postage cost, we recommend sending it recorded delivery.)
- When we receive the device, we will aim to get it fixed within 24 hours.
- If we can fix it, we send it back to you (we pay for this postage cost) and you are ready to go.
- If the device cannot be fixed, we will give you £20 off your next device purchase on our website (www.entertainmentbox.com).
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.
Latest Smart TV boxes sold by Entertainment Box all with a 1-year warranty and OTA (over the air) updates so no more searching for that firmware for your device.
[table id=3 /]