Table of Contents
- 1 This firmware is for A5X Max TV Box with Rockchip RK3328 as CPU.
- 1.1 A5X Max TV Box Firmware details
- 1.2 Rockchip RK3328
- 1.3 Android Nougat 7.1
- 1.4 DDR3 4GB RAM, eMMC 16GB Flash
- 1.5 ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
- 1.6 How it Works:
- 1.7 Latest Smart TV boxes sold by Entertainment Box all with a 1-year warranty and OTA (over the air) updates so no more searching for that firmware for your device.
- 1.8 Share this:
- 1.9 Like this:
This firmware is for A5X Max TV Box with Rockchip RK3328 as CPU.
Categories: Firmware, Tools, Recovery
A5X Max TV Box Firmware details
Archive: A5X MAX RK3328 384112 20170726(20170823)
Archive size: 639 MB
Model: A5X Max TV Box 4GB RAM + 32GB ROM
Platform: Rockchip RK3328 / RK322H
Image name: mxq_rk3328_d4_rtl8723_a5xmax_20170726_r1(20170823).img
FW version: 7.1.00
Boot version: 2.44
Model number: A5X MAX00
Build number: rk3328_box-userdebug 7.1.2 NHG47K eng.foxluo.20170726.102858 test-keys
SDK version: RK30_ANDROID7.1.2-SDK-v1.00.00
RK3328 offers a high-integration and power efficiency SOC for 4K HDR OTT/IPTV. It supports HDR10 , HLG HDR, 4K 10bits 30fps H.264 video decoder and 4K 10bits 60fps H265 video decoder.Comply with lots of high-performance interfaces, such as the multi-channel display with HDMI2.0a, TV Encoder, the Quad-core GPU can achieve high-resolution display and game.
Android Nougat 7.1
A5X MAX has rolled out Android 7.1, an update to Nougat that showcases more ways to express yourself, along with a handful of other sweet features and improvements to stability and performance. Android 7.1 brings many of the cool features of Pixel to everyone.
DDR3 4GB RAM, eMMC 16GB Flash
It boasts DDR3 4GB RAM, and eMMC 16GB Flash, advantageous in performance, security and reliability, ascribing to the eMMC memory, ultimately delivering a richer end-user experience.
The latest in a line of broadcast and media resolutions, 4K is due to replace 1080p as the highest-resolution signal available for in-home movies and television. With a minimum resolution of 3,840 pixels wide and 2,160 pixels high, making it the equivalent to two 1080p screens in height and two in length.
ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
Our device repair centre is open. If your Android TV Box has stopped working then we can look at it for you. We offer repairs on most devices. Android, Apple, Windows, Tablets and more.
How it Works:
- Simply purchase the device repair for £20.
- Print off your receipt/invoice as proof of purchase.
- Send us your device with the receipt/invoice inside. (You are responsible for the postage cost, we recommend sending it recorded delivery.)
- When we receive the device, we will aim to get it fixed within 24 hours.
- If we can fix it, we send it back to you (we pay for this postage cost) and you are ready to go.
- If the device cannot be fixed, we will give you £20 off your next device purchase on our website (www.entertainmentbox.com).
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.
Latest Smart TV boxes sold by Entertainment Box all with a 1-year warranty and OTA (over the air) updates so no more searching for that firmware for your device.
[table id=3 /]