This firmware is for A5X Max+ TV Box with Rockchip RK3328 as CPU.
Categories: Firmware, Tools, Recovery
A5X Max+ TV Box Firmware details
Archive: A5X Max+ TV Box Firmware
Archive size: 690 MB
Model: A5X Max+ TV Box 4GB RAM + 32GB ROM
Platform: Rockchip RK3328 / RK322H
Image name: A5X_Max+_TV_Box_Firmware_Download_Android_Nougat_7.1.2.rar
● Two versions: 4GB DDR3 RAM + 16GB eMMC ROM + 100M LAN + 2.4G WiFi or 4GB DDR3 RAM + 32GB eMMC ROM + 1000M LAN + Dual Band 2.4G 5G WiFi + USB 3.0
● It runs on the Android 7.1, which is stable to use. can connect to a world of content at home with the box
● 4K VP9 can help you save 50 percent bandwidth resource, and deliver razor-sharp detail and vibrant images
● A high performance of Quad-core Cortex-A53 CPU can play a wide range of games
● 2.4G / 5G WiFi and Bluetooth 4.1 offer a more stable signal for you to enjoy higher quality video experience
● Support 5.1 surround sound output, capture your ears with actual listening feelings
● HDMI 2.0 video and audio output
● Remote control is powered by 2 x AA battery ( not included )
ANDROID TV BOX REPAIRS – DEVICE REPAIRS – REPAIRS FOR TV BOXES
Our device repair center is open. If your Android TV Box has stopped working, then we can look at it for you. We offer repairs on most devices. Android, Apple, Windows, Tablets and more.
How it Works:
- Just purchase the device repair for £20.
- Print off your receipt/invoice as proof of purchase.
- Send us your device with the receipt/invoice inside. (You are responsible for the postage cost, we recommend sending it recorded delivery.)
- When we receive the device, we will aim to get it fixed within 24 hours.
- If we can fix it, we send it back to you (we pay for this postage cost), and you are ready to go.
- If the device cannot be fixed, we will give you £20 off your next device purchase on our website (www.entertainmentbox.com).
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it, or it is necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.