KODI ON FIRE TV STICK, FIRE TV CUBE, FIRE TV, FIRESTICK!
This guide will show you the best way to install Kodi on Fire TV Stick, Fire TV Cube, Firestick or the Fire TV. With Kodi on Fire TV, you can watch exclusive free shows, movies and play games, including pay per view events.
The most stable version presently is the Kodi 17.6 Krypton while the Kodi 18 Leia is still under development. Despite this the Kodi Beta version is still available for installing on your Firestick and Fire TV.
But it is best to use the Kodi 17.6 Krypton which is the stable release until the Kodi 18 Leia final is released.
Now you are going to learn about five different ways to install Kodi on Fire TV and on Fire stick which are explained below.
The methods explained can only work on the devices specified below.
- Fire TV Cube
- First Generation Fire TV Stick
- First Generation Fire TV
- 2nd Generation Fire TV Stick
- 2nd Generation Fire TV
However, those who prefer a video tutorial may find the video explained below to be helpful instead.
Ensure you use a VPN anytime you want to stream free movies and TV shows with any third party Kodi add-ons like this one.
How to Install Kodi on Firestick, Fire TV, and Fire TV Cube – Kodi 18 Leia or Kodi 17.6 Krypton 2018
Follow these simple steps to install Kodi with Downloader on the Fire TV Stick, Fire TV Cube, Firestick or the Fire TV.
- Go into Fire TV Settings/Developer Options and turn on Apps from Unknown Sources.
- Also, turn on ADB Debugging and/or USB Debugging
- Exit to home screen then navigates to the search button.
- Type in the box “Downloader” then click download or get to install the Downloader app
- Launch Downloader
- Use the bar on the left to open a web browser
- Navigate to https://www.entertainmentbox.com/fire
- Finally, click a Kodi 17.6 link to automatically download and install Kodi onto your Amazon Fire TV Stick, Fire TV Cube, Firestick or the Fire TV.