Google may have officially released Android Oreo (8.0) but Apple will not be left behind. Incidentally, although iOS 11 only officially reached consumers in September with the release of the next generation of Apple's iPhone, the Cupertino giant has released a new "beta" package with several new features.
See also: LineageOS 15 – Arrival Date and all the news from Android O
Facing Oreo, iOS 11 was announced at the last WorldWide Developers Conference (WWDC). This is the new version of Apple's mobile operating system. It will reach the general public in September with the next generation of iPhone's and by then it can be tested under the Apple Beta Program.
IOS 7 Beta features the following Apple news
It's a small batch of additions and improvements, but it still makes Apple's next version of iOS even more attractive. Some of these features may not reach the final version which will be available globally if the Cupertino giant understands that they will not enhance your iPhone or other iDevice experience.
In short, these are the main news of the new iOS 11 beta:
- Volume Control now displays a yellow warning for "Sound Too Loud" in its section in the Control Center.
- Clock is now smaller on the lock screen.
- New Apple Music icon in "Now Playing" section in Control Center
- Lightning 30-pin adapter is now working properly
- Data consumption log will reset count at the beginning of each month
- Multitasking or multitasking on iPad shows previews of resized windows.
- TouchID will be disabled when entering Emergency Mode
- New PodCasts will not be downloaded automatically if you have not heard any previous versions.
- Multiple bug fixes
- Interface-wide flow enhancements
Have you received this "beta" on your Apple iPhone or iDevice?
You can check the availability of this latest beta package for your iPhone or iDevice in Settings – General – Software Updates. You will obviously have to be registered with the Apple Beta Program.
For more information about this brand and all that is technology spoken in UK’s follow EBox. Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and of course on YouTube where you will also have our weekly LiveCasts.
And you, have you received the latest iOS 11 on your iDevice? What's your opinion so far about the next version of Apple's operating system?
Other relevant subjects:
Huawei Mate 10 Pro: Variant may be the only one with EntireView screen
Microsoft Surface Book in black revealed in Intel announcement?
Xiaomi MIJIA Compact Camera: Xiaomi's New 4K Camera is Official