How to install Kodi 17.6 update for iPhones and iPadsIn this post, we will cover how to install the latest Kodi 17.6 for any Apple iPhone or iPad. You do not need to be jailbroken to use this guide and it will work on all Apple IOS devices. Kodi has released 17.6 stable for IOS devices with bug fixes and other tweaks. Installing Kodi onto an iPhone or an iPad used to be a daunting task, not anymore. By following this simple guide you can install Kodi 17.6 update for any iPhone and iPad. If you want to stop Apple from revoking the Kodi 17.6 every 7 days we have a simple guide on “How to make kodi last forever on iPhone and iPad“.
Kodi 17.6 fixes
- Fix possible crash in controller dialogue
- Update standard scrapers to latest version available on release
- Fix possible connection issues with internal web server
- Fix crash when peripheral joystick add-on is disabled
- Download Cydia Impactor
- Download Kodi 17.6.ipa
- Connect the IOS device to your computer with the USB cable
- Copy the contents of downloaded Cydia Impactor into a New folder
- Click Impactor to start the program
- Drag and drop the Kodi.ipa file into Cydia Impactor
- Now enter a Valid Apple ID
- Complete you now have Kodi running on your iPhone or iPad
How to install Kodi 17.6 on other platforms
FinallyIf you wanted to install kodi this is the simplest and easiest way to install kodi 17.6 on an Apple iPhone or iPad. Now you have installed kodi 17.6 on your Apple Device you have one of the most powerful media centres to date running on your IOS device. We hope our tutorial on Installing Kodi 17.6 update for iPhone and iPad has helped.
The Everything Apple page is designed to have all things related to Apple in one place.
Kodi 17.6 is the newest stable for IOS
Kodi 17.6 is not in the Apple Store
- Readers Rating
- Rated 3 stars
3 / 5 (Reviewers)
- Your Rating