In this post, we are going to cover the new easy guide to Install Kodi 17.5.1 update for Amazon Firesticks and Fire TVs. All without using a file manager, PC, or laptop. This is the easiest guide on the internet to update or install the latest version of Kodi on the Amazon fire stick AKA FireStick. This is all done using a new app in the Amazon store called Downloader. All you need to do is search the Amazon Fire TV or Fire Stick for “Downloader” then install the app. The Downloader app has a built-in web browser that you can use to navigate to a website that has Apps for the Fire TV, then downloads them as normal. Once downloaded an install box will pop up asking if you would like to install the app. it’s that simple
The Best Free VPN for Android (EBox Connect)
EBox Connect The best Free VPN For Android
If you are after a VPN for Android we have you covered. EntertainmentBox has now released our own Free VPN for all Android devices. If you want to securely browse the internet without your internet service provider or anyone else from eavesdropping on your online activity. Download our VPN from the Google Play Store.
Steps install Kodi 17.5.1 Firestick, update Amazon Fire TV or Fire Stick
- Go into Fire TV Settings / Developer Options and turn on Apps from Unknown Sources. Also, turn on ADB Debugging and/or USB Debugging
- Exit to home screen then navigates to the search button. Type in the box “Downloader” then click download or get to install the Downloader app
- Launch Downloader
- Use the bar on the left to open a web browser
- Navigate to https://entertainmentbox.com/fire
- Finally, click a Kodi 17.5.1 link to automatically download and install Kodi onto your Amazon Firestick or Fire TV
Watch the video step by step guide below
You should be using our EBox Connect VPN today!
Why you should download Our EBox Connect VPN today!
Find out why you should be using our free VPN service for Android. When you use our Virtual Private Network all your internet activity is shielded from prying eyes. This includes your Internet service provider or any other 3rd party that have an interest in what you get up to online!
Kodi for the Fire TV and Fire stick
You need to sideload.
- Readers Rating
- Rated 3.8 stars
3.8 / 5 (Reviewers)
- Your Rating