EBox how to install Application transfer data using SD card USB drive Android
Do you find it easy to use an SD card USB drive for installing application for your EBox device? Do you want to transfer content using USB/SD card from or to your EBox device?
Categories: How to guides, Android Settings,
In this guide, we will cover the both things to be done with easy steps for doing a data/content/media transfer using a USB, SD card.
Read More: “Best Android apps for a TV Box 2016-2017“
If you have a device from EBox than you may have File manager HD app pre-installed on your device.
- If you have an SD card or USB drive with application on it ( Compatible with device i.e .Apk for Android ) or you want to load the application downloaded on your PC to device than first need to connect USB/SD card with your computer and open the source you have connected to PC ( Either USB or SD card ) .
- Now put the files i.e Apps or content, Media you want to transfer with your connected USB or SD card to computer and once it is done, disconnect the drive ( USB/SD card ) from your computer.
- Now you need to connect the SD card or USB drive with your EBox device.
- Open the app called File manager HD ( Under Apps section on the device ) or if you don't find it on Apps than you can also download it from Play store on the device. Please refer to below screen of File Manager HD when we have connected USB drive with Application and media on it ( Facebook Messanger, Song )
- You can simply click on Apks or open the USB drive by press OK on udisk1.
- Press Next for application to get proceed with installation on the device and once it will be done then you can use it from apps menu on EBox device.
- If you also want to transfer content/media from your EBox device to direct PC/Laptop so the File manager HD has an option on it Transfer to PC. Please refer to below screen –
Now once you click on it it will give you the option to enter the address shown on screen to explore at PC/Laptop ( Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer etc. ) and you can directly see the hole storage available on PC from your EBox® device.