With the end of the year approaching it is time to talk about the upcoming Huawei P40 range. After some information about the high-end model, it's time to learn about the design of your Lite variant.
Second is advancing the leaker @ RODENT950, the Huawei P40 Lite will be no more than the Huawei Nova 6 SE with a different name. This means that we will have the same design and the same specifications.
Indeed, we have a screen with a small hole on the left to house the front camera of the smartphone. At the rear, we find a square module that will house four photographic sensors.
The quality of the materials used will not disappoint either. We see a mirrored rear which may be an indicator of the use of the glass. Earlier generations have opted for this material and I don't think Huawei will change this year.
Huawei P40 Lite specifications
- 6.4 "inch display with Full HD + resolution and a small punch hole in the upper left corner
- Kirin 810 processor, supported by the Mali-G52 MP6 graphics processor
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB internal memory, expandable via Huawei NM card up to 256GB
- Four rear cameras: 48MP (Sony IMX586) + 8MP (ultra wide) + 2MP (macro) + 2MP (depth)
- 16 megapixel front camera
- Side fingerprint reader
- 4,200mAh battery with 40W quick charge support
- Android 10, EMUI 10
Will the Huawei P40 Lite arrive in Europe?
As Huawei's landscape looks today, I would say that this will be the first "Lite" the Chinese will not launch in Europe. This is due to sanctions imposed on Huawei by Donald Trump that prevent her from using Google services.
While this does not seem to be a big problem in China, the opposite is true in Europe. A smartphone without these services on the old continent becomes a discouraged purchase. Unless you don't use any of these services, which seems highly unlikely.
EBox editors recommend:
You may also like
Did you miss this?