During today's event, where Huawei unveiled its latest high-end 2019, the new Huawei Nova 6 SE was also unveiled. This is an impressive looking smartphone with a great value for money.
In addition to the factory already with Android 10, has a very competent processor and a rear camera module with 4 sensors. Its base price is around € 280, making it even more appealing.
Huawei Nova 6 SE specifications
- 6.4 "inch display with Full HD + resolution and small punch hole in the upper left corner
- Kirin 810 processor, supported by the Mali-G52 MP6 graphics processor
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB internal memory, expandable via Huawei NM card (up to 256GB)
- Four rear cameras: 48MP (Sony IMX586) + 8MP (ultra wide) + 2MP (macro) + 2MP (depth)
- 16 megapixel front camera
- Side fingerprint reader
- 4,200mAh battery with 40W quick charge support
- Android 10, EMUI 10
Price and availability
As with the flagship model, the manufacturer also revealed no possible global launch plans for the Huawei Nova 6 SE.
As for your arrival in the Chinese market, it will take place on December 25th and will cost around € 280.
To be perfect, the Nova 6 SE just needed one thing
This is far from the best smartphone of today, but it has several details that would make it perfect for many users.
However, it seems to be destined to go unnoticed in the various European markets. Like your "brother", you will arrive without any support for Google applications and services, making your success in Europe virtually impossible. While in China there is almost no demand for these services, in Europe they are essential tools for most users.
EBox editors recommend:
You may also like
Did you miss this?