The Huawei Mate 30 and Mate 30 Pro are just days away from being officially unveiled. The Chinese manufacturer has scheduled its revelation for September 19 and everything should happen, with or without Google services on your smartphone.
I remember that China and the US are in a "trade war" that will, to some extent, influence what the operating system of the equipment will be like. Still, Huawei believes the smartphone will conquer and its teaser It's proof of that.
Let's solve the puzzle of teaser Huawei Mate 30
- Look beyond the light (look beyond the lights) – reflects the quality of low light cameras
- Go fast go large (go fast go big) – The large size of the photo sensor
- See time differently (see time differently) – smartphone slow motion enhancement
- Power through speed (power through fast) – performance improvement
- Rethink charging (rethink loading) – even faster loading
- Rethink Speed (rethink speed) – performance improvement
- Rethink connectivity (rethink connectivity) – 5G addition
- Rethink darkness (rethink darkness) – once again, low light quality photos
- Rethink possibilities (rethink the possibilities) – the Mate range slogan
Huawei Mate 30 and Mate 30 Pro cameras will be the focus
With all this teaser, we realize that cameras and smartphone performance will be the highlight. Admittedly, we will have a different design. It is also certain that we will have faster loading.
But we realize above all that the focus of Mate 30 will be its cameras. The Mate range surprised last year and should do the same this year. We only have to know whether or not Google applications will be on the device.
EBox editors recommend: