WhatsApp is one of the most popular and widely used messaging application in the world. It is available for all smartphones and the web version allows you to use it on your computer.
It's easy and simple to use, so you need your mobile phone nearby and a computer. After the first setup, you do not need to repeat the process.
IS essential keep you connected to the internet on your smartphone, otherwise you will not be able to use the service.
Start by opening WhatsApp Web on PC
Open WhatsApp Web in your PC web browser, I remind you that for the initial setup you need to have the phone around! Synchronization is required for the service to function properly, and both your computer and mobile phone must remain connected to the Internet.
Then follow these 3 steps on your mobile phone.
There are a few easy steps to using WhatsApp Web on your computer.
1. Open the WhatsApp app on your smartphone.
2. As shown in the image above, in the upper right corner you have a menu with three dots, which gives you the option WhatsApp Web, you should choose in this field.
3 After that the camera of the mobile phone will be opened, if you are asked for access permissions you should accept to continue with the process. With the camera open you will have to read the QR Code that is present on your computer.
- You are now ready to use WhatsApp on your PC, on your left side you will have the contacts and features just like on the smartphone and on your right side is where the text box is inserted.
- As the image indicates, it is important to know that WhatsApp Web only works as a "mirror". That is, all content is provided by the mobile phone at real time. That's why you should keep your phone connected to the Internet.
How to log out of WhatsApp Web after use
If you use it on another computer shared and / or business, it is important to log out to protect your identity and privacy, in addition to all your messages and contacts.
If your computer is personal and you don't share your session with anyone else, you can skip this step. Also because you can continue to use WhatsApp Web without having to repeat the steps.
1. Open WhatsApp on your phone.
2. Select the three dots in the upper right corner to access the settings and open the "WhatsApp Web"
3 Here you can know where your session stays. open and finish the same at the moment. Once you log out, your computer will lose its connection to your phone and sync will stop.
- No files or attachments are saved on your computer, except where you save previously received files, images, or content.
After logging out, if you use WhatsApp Web again, you will need repeat the entire setup process on the computer.
Use incognito mode and install app for added security
If you use a computer other than yours, we recommend that you use the incognito. So you don't have to worry about logging out of your PC, and even if you forget to log out, your data will remain safe and your session will be closed as soon as you close your web browser.
In the application your data will remain saved and your session will be automatically started. If you want to log out or connect another device to the app, you'll have to repeat the entire setup process.
The setup process is the same, except that you have the application installed on your computer and with faster and more secure access. You can download the app from the official website.
Find out how to recover deleted messages from WhatsApp.