How do I unsubscribe from NordVPN and use the 30-day money-back guarantee? We found out what needs to be done for you (screenshots are attached).
You probably think that canceling a subscription is very simple, just find the cherished “unsubscribe” button. Unfortunately, when it comes to NordVPN, it’s not so easy to “jump off” your tariff plan.
If you want to cancel your subscription and get back the money, but cannot find how to do it, do not worry. We will cover you!
Read on to learn how to cancel your subscription and get a refund.
You must cancel the recurring payment first.
When you sign up for NordVPN, it will automatically renew. You can easily remove this setting.
- Go to the NordVPN website, login.
- Go to your profile.
- Under the item Payments, click on “Cancel subscription”.
- Select the reason for cancellation and click on “Continue”
- Click on “Continue” again.
- Click the yellow “Cancel My Subscription” button.
It seems that you have already canceled your account, but that is not the case. So you just canceled the automatic renewal of the subscription.
You need to contact NordVPN if you want to completely cancel your subscription.
Contact NordVPN Technical Support to unsubscribe
You will not be able to cancel your subscription on the NordVPN website. So, you can no longer search for the coveted “delete account” button.
You need to contact NordVPN Technical Support.
You can do this via email or live chat.
We suggest you use live chat, as this will probably answer you faster.
All you have to do is inform tech support via chat that you would like to cancel your subscription.
If you paid your subscription less than 30 days ago, you can also request a refund.
Contact NordPVN via email
You also tried to do this via email and we liked everything.
If you prefer to send an email to tech support, here's how to do it.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, which will say that you would like to cancel your unsubscribe.
- If you paid your subscription less than 30 days ago, you can also request a refund.
- It’s better to immediately indicate the reason why you want to cancel the subscription because you will still be asked about it.
When we sent our letter to Nord technical support, we received a response within 20 minutes!
It takes a bit of effort, but NordVPN staff will unsubscribe if you ask.
As soon as you receive confirmation from NordVPN, remove the software from your device (s) and check if the money has been returned to your account.