Table of Contents
- 1 How to turn your device On-Off using the S77 Pro Remote EBox Guide
- 1.1 You can do same with TV remote by using a different colour.
- 1.2 We always recommend that you purchase an additional remote or keyboard as they simply make your life easier when navigating or searching for things within your apps.
- 1.3 Pros
- 1.4 Cons
- 1.5 Share this:
- 1.6 Like this:
- 1.7 Related
How to turn your device On-Off using the S77 Pro Remote EBox GuideHow to turn your device On-Off using the S77 Pro Remote. If you have S77 Pro remote and want to use it to power ON/OFF your EBox Device, you will find all steps in this How to turn your device On-Off using the S77 Pro Remote guide and these steps can be used to turn your TV On/Off using S77 Pro Remote as well.
Categories: How to guides
Please refer to image below for following instruction given below –
Read More: “How to reset the S77 Pro keyboard”
Read more: “How to connect the S77 Pro keyboard”
- Start with the S77 Pro Remote facing each other as shown in the image above.
- Now press and hold on the S77 Pro Remote until the LED slows down.
- Now press the power button on standard remote (The Stock remote which comes with EBox device )
- The LED on the S77 Pro Remote should stay ON.
- Now press the Blue button on the S77 Pro Remote.
- The LED should start flashing on the S77 pro remote. When the flashing stops press OK.
- Press the blue button on the S77 Pro Remote. It should now power ON/OFF your EBox Android Device.
You can do same with TV remote by using a different colour.The S77 Pro Remote can copy most buttons on most remotes*You can check our help guide for how to pair your S77 Pro Remote, i8 Keyboard, Rii i12 Keyboard with your EBox device from HERE.
Our Smart TV accessories are available as part of a combo deal on a new box. If you already have one of our TV boxes then all of our premium accessories are also available separately via our online shop here.If you have any further questions, you can follow us on our Twitter account.http://www.twitter.com/droidsticks
Easy to Sync with S77 Pro Small Remote with Airmouse and Keyboard Hand Held Remote Backlight Available with Mic on Latest S77 Pro
Some Remote are not supported