Table of Contents
HOW TO JAILBREAK FIRESTICK IN 2020
How to jailbreak a FireStick? The Amazon Fire Stick is rapidly becoming one of the most used streaming devices all over the world today. This is because of the fact that the popular streaming provider has applications on this device. But that is not the only reason saddled with this unexpected increase in the popularity of FireStick. Most people purchase this device to enable them to install Kodi on it afterwards.
Although Kodi is not available through the original Amazon Store, you can still install a Kodi on a Firestick or Fire TV by side-loading the software in it. This is what has now been referred to as “Jailbreaking a FireStick”. In this guide, you will find useful information and an easy-to-follow guide on how to do a jailbreak on a Fire Stick with an Alexa Voice Remote in 2018.
WHAT IS JAILBREAKING A FIRESTICK?
To Jailbreak a Fire TV implies using a third-party application on it. The process of jailbreaking your Fire TV does not have to do with affecting its operating system. There is actually no cause for that. Rather, you simply install Android applications which can’t be found at the Amazon Store. Some of these applications are YouTube, Kodi and more.
HOW TO JAILBREAK FIRESTICK?
Before doing a jailbreak on your FireStick, you need to first follow two procedures. First, you will be required to install an ES Explorer on it. As soon as that is complete, you will then be able to get Kodi installed and other applications can follow after. Here’s how you can do all these.
- Install es explorer on firestick
- Install kodi on firestick
HOW TO STREAM SAFELY ON FIRESTICK USING VPN 2020
Base on your present place of residence, you can get into lawful trouble when making use of some apps in streaming your contents on FireStick. In order to be on the safe side, it is always best to make use of VPN on your Fire TV. This will let you secure your streaming activities. Also, you can also use VPN in unblocking geo-restricted FireStick applications which would usually not work in your location. Here is exactly how you can install a VPN on your FireStick.
First head to the IPVanish and log in or opening a new VPN account.
- Open your Amazon Fire TV or Fire Stick.
- Go to ‘Applications’ at the very top of the home screen.
- Then select ‘Categories’ then ‘Utility’.
- Select the IPVanish application.
- If you cannot see the ‘Utility’ portion on your FireStick, quickly make use of the search function and search for IPVanish on your Amazon Store instead.
- Next, press the ‘Get’ button to legally download the app.
- As soon as it is downloaded and installed, select ‘Open’.
- Lastly, select the VPN server location you prefer connecting to.
- When the VPN connection is complete, simply press the home button on the Fire Stick remote.
Hopefully, the above guide has provided you with enough details on how to jailbreak FireStick. If you still need help, always feel free to leave a comment below.