Table of Contents
- 1 Guide Install Kodi on your iPhone iPad iPod. How to Install Kodi onto your iPhone iPad iPod Easy to follow guide to installing Kodi onto your iDevice
- 2 New easy guide install Kodi with Cydia Impactor
- 3 Read more “How to make Kodi or other apps last forever Apple“
- 4 Old guide to install Kodi onto your iPhone iPad iPod
- 5 PLEASE WATCH THIS VIDEO BEFORE YOU TRY TO INSTALL KODI ONTO YOUR iDEVICE
- 6 To Install kodi you need
- 7 Did you know we will add your Apple device to our developer account and your apps will last up to one year without the need to reinstall them?
- 8 EVERYTHING APPLE
- 9 The Everything Apple page is designed to have all things related to Apple in one place.
- 10 Share this:
- 11 Like this:
- 12 Related
Guide Install Kodi on your iPhone iPad iPod. How to Install Kodi onto your iPhone iPad iPod Easy to follow guide to installing Kodi onto your iDeviceHow to get Kodi on iPhone or iPad (without jailbreaking) step by step guide on how to Sideload Kodi media player app using Xcode 7.If you want the Kodi media player app on your iPhone or iPad, but don’t fancy jailbreaking, today’s your lucky day. Here’s how to sideload Kodi on a un-jailbroken iOS device, using Xcode Can I get Kodi on my iPhone without jailbreaking it? We hope you find this guide useful and would also like to point out we have a page dedicated for Apple Help Guides, this page will be constantly updated with new content when new posts are created, so bookmark it.You can use this method of installing the Kodi app on your un-jailbroken iPhone or iPad.
New easy guide install Kodi with Cydia ImpactorWe have found a new way to easily install Kodi onto any iPhone iPad iPod without a jailbreak. This new guide is using Cydia Impactor a new tool by a well known trusted developer. Cydia Impactor can be used on Windows, Mac and Linux. Now your not restricted to only using an Apple Mac. Follow the simple steps below and you will soon have Kodi running on any iPhone, iPad, iPod.
- Download Cydia Impactor
- Download a what Kodi you want to install: Kodi 16,| Kodi 17.4,|Kodi 18|Kodi 17.5 | Kodi 17.6
- Connect the IOS device to your computer with the USB cable
- Copy the contents of downloaded Cydia Impactor into a New folder
- Click Impactor to start the program
- Drag and drop the Kodi.ipa file into Cydia Impactor
- Now enter a Valid Apple ID
- Complete you now have Kodi running on your iPad or iPhone
Old guide to install Kodi onto your iPhone iPad iPod
- Download Xcode, IOS App Signer.
- Chose what Kodi you want to install: Kodi 16, Kodi 17.4, Kodi 18, Kodi 17.6
- Create A free Apple ID developer account.
- Connect your device to your Mac
- Open Xcode 7 on your Mac → click Xcode on the top menu bar now click preferences.
- Use the + button on the pop-up page to add your Apple ID you created in step 2
- Launch Xcode → click Create a new Xcode Project → select Application under IOS (not TVos) → Single View Application, and click Next.
- In the Product name field, insert a unique name like AppleTVorYourNameHere and click Next → Create
- Ensure that your Apple TV is selected in the destination menu at the top left-hand side of the screen.
- Under the Team drop-down box, select your Apple ID, and click the Fix Issue button to resolve provisioning issues.
- Minimize Xcode and open the iOS App Signer.
- Click Browse on the iOS App Signer and select the Kodi.ipa you downloaded in step 2
- Select your Apple ID in the iOS App Signer’s Signing Certificate box.
- Select the Project name/bundle identifier you just created in step 7
- Click Start in the bottom right-hand corner of the iOS App Signer, and the new.IPA file for will be built and saved to the desktop.
- Open Xcode → Window (on top menu bar)→ Devices and select the iDevice
- Click the ‘+’ sign and select the.IPA file from the desktop and click Open. the app will now be deployed to your iDevice
- Once finished, you should see the app on your Apple TV’s Home screen.
PLEASE WATCH THIS VIDEO BEFORE YOU TRY TO INSTALL KODI ONTO YOUR iDEVICE
To Install kodi you need
- A Mac running OS X 10.10.5 or later.
- A free Apple ID developer account.
- Xcode 7.2 from the Mac App Store, which needs more than 4GB of disk space all by itself.
- Kodi you want to install: Kodi 16, Kodi 17.4, Kodi 18
- iOS App Signer
- A cable, for connecting your Apple iDevice to your Mac.