In UK to make online purchases or money transfers through PayPal is super simple. Ideally, transfer some amount to your account right away, so you will check your account and be able to buy without providing any bank or credit card details.
A great solution for those looking to make payments securely and reliably without having to provide personal or payment card details.
Create PayPal Account
PayPal is one of the most widely used online payment services in the world. It has millions of users and is one of the most insurance and reliable for online shopping.
To create a PayPal account you will need to enter your email, password, personal and bank details, all in order to make online payments or transfers between accounts.
Regarding bank details they are not shared and only you have access or you can make any changes. Never bank details will be requested upon payment.
Once you have created your account you will need to confirm your bank details and make a small transfer which will be returned as proof of the existence of your account and the validation of your registration is completed after 3-5 days.
PayPal Account Types
- Folks: You can make payments, make transfers, and associate payment cards.
- Premier: Ideal for online store sellers or online payment entities. Widely used on sites like eBay, allows you to receive payments via PayPal, either by credit card or account balance.
- Business: adapted for online business and for accepting credit card payments on behalf of a business entity. Ideal for small and medium businesses.
Once you have chosen your account type you will need bank details for verification.
- You will need to enter the personal data that will be requested and your email address, as well as a secure password. We recommend you choose a good password and different from the rest, after all the account serves as a payment method.
- After that, you will need to enter your bank or credit card details to associate with your account. This process it is not mandatory when creating the account.
- From now on, you will need to access your PayPal account and complete the remaining bank account verification processes if you wish to transfer money between entities.
You can also associate credit cards to facilitate online payments or transfer money to your PayPal account. While most stores only accept payment via PayPal via credit card.
Alternatively By credit card, you can use the MBWAY service to create a virtual credit card. This allows you to create unique cards for each purchase and safeguard the original data of your card.
Bank account verification may take 2-3 days, which will be refunded as soon as you first make an online purchase with your account.
Detailed information about PayPal costs.
Security and consumer purchase protection
Payments through Paypal required the use of a credit or debit card, you can now use this service through your ATM card or through your bank account to transfer money to PayPal.
You do not need to enter card numbers, references, entities, or personal security codes. Bank details Never will be requested during payment, only in the account verification process.
Also known for the famous purchase protection policywhere you may claim an improper payment or registration, fraud, counterfeit or defective items.
You should always Contact the seller first, in case of defective items. So much so that the PayPal "court" is always fair and asks for evidence from both of them to prove the truth of the return claim.
You can now pay with PayPal without a card
You can make credit card payments online from your PayPal account. UK’s users can link a bank account (IBAN) to the PayPal account. You can also transfer money to Paypal from an ATM reference.
Free options that allow you to make payments through PayPal without providing any bank card information. Great for those who don't have credit or debit cards that have the ability to shop online.
PayPal also offers the Android and iOS app to facilitate payments or transfers, and even allows you to change your account settings.