Contact Twitter from the help center
If you try look for a direct contact method With the platform as a support phone number or email, you will realize that it is a impossible task. Think that in this social network there are currently more than 340 million active users every month and that, obviously, a percentage of this entire audience may have the same or similar needs as you. If this company had to respond to all the requests that would arrive on a daily basis in the event of having a direct contact method, they would not be enough.
How does Twitter solve the problems of its users? Well, like other social networks, through the help Center found in a section of your website. Here we will find a solution to what is known as Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) or frequently asked questions that the community often asks. They will explain to us step by step, and in a simple way, each action that we must take to solve the inconveniences that we may encounter: problems with the use of the platform, login, suspended accounts, notifications, abuses, privacy and a long etcetera.
In addition, if we investigate a little, there are different questions in which we can fill a form direct contact with Twitter. Even if we need it, the platform encourages us to contact directly
of course via Twitter. We can do the latter by sending a tweet directly to the support account @TwitterSupport. Or even to the account of Twitter UK.
Top problems on Twitter and how to fix them
Now that you know the main ways of contact you can have with the bird’s social network, we are going to solve the most common problems that you can find on the platform.
Problems regarding your user account
These are the main drawbacks that you will find on Twitter regarding your user account:
- Login: if you have a problem such as not remembering your username or password, this is the process you must follow to recover your data.
- Suspended account– Your account may have been deactivated due to a misunderstanding, a “strange movement” within the platform, or a violation of community rules. In this section you can appeal said deactivation.
- Hacked profile: If you think that your account may have been hacked, this is the best solution that this social network offers about it.
- Improve the security of your account– The best way to increase the security of your account is by enabling two-step authentication. On this website they explain the complete process of how to do it.
Problems with general usage issues
On the other hand, we have errors and problems related to the use of this social network:
- Notifications: If you have any question that presents a problem in the notifications section of the platform, here is a direct contact form.
- Photos and videos: problems regarding the use of photos and videos on Twitter.
- Questions regarding your profile: direct contact form for any problem you have in reference to your profile such as: the administration of lists, chronology, information, image, etc.
- Identity fraud: If someone is using your identity or that of another person and you believe for sure that it is an impersonation, contact through this website.
- Abuse or harassment
- Phishing or spam– Problems related to scam attempts or constant content delivery that you have not requested from other accounts.
- Sensitive content: solution to various doubts about the display, administration or reporting of sensitive content on the platform.
These are the main problems that you can find within the social network of the blue bird and the methods of contact with the platform. If you think that any other problem should be found in this list, do not hesitate to leave us a comment and we will include it as soon as possible.