How to connect S77 Pro, i8 Air Mouse, Rii Mini i12 Keyboard
Do you know how easy it is to connect/pair the EBox best wireless controllers with your EBox device for a better and quicker experience using it?
Categories: How to guides,
You should know how easy it could be using an EBox device with the S77 pro or i8 Portable Air Mouse + Touchpad Wireless and Rii Mini i12. It could be difficult using a standard remote when you need to type something on-screen. Or just navigating quickly using mouse option which all can be used with the best available Air Mouse/Keyboard from EBox.
Its so easy then you can think of to connect these wireless keyboard/Air Mouse with your EBox device.
How to Connect S77 Pro
- You need to open the packaging of your S77 pro remote and take out the S77 pro and USB receiver which is with the packaging itself.
- Now open the flap on keyboard side as sliding it out to open the battery panel and you need to put the AAA battery series of two batteries into it.
- Now once you have batteries into it then close the flap you have removed earlier and connect the USB receiver which came with S77 pro packaging to your EBox device USB port.
- Once you have USB receiver connected to your EBox device so just start using S77 pro with device as its all done.
How to connect i8 portable Airmouse + Wireless Keyboard with your EBox device –
- You need to open the packaging of your i8 Wireless Air Mouse/Keyboard and take out the i8 Wireless Air Mouse/Keyboard and the USB cable charger for it.
- Now look at the back of the device and open the battery compartment on it where it says ” OPEN ” by sliding it to the top.
- It will have a chargeable battery into it and a small USB receiver next to it. So you need to take out the USB receiver from it and close the battery panel.
- And now connect the USB receiver on USB port at your Ebox device and turn on the air mouse from On/off option on the top end of i8 Air Mouse. So now it should work with the device and in case of anything do check with charging it by connecting the USB charger which came with i8 Air Mouse/Keyboard to Ebox device USB port and your i8 Air Mouse/keyboard USB option. And it should start working straight away for you.
How to connect Rii Mini i12 wireless keyboard with your Ebox device –
- You need to open the packaging of your Rii Mini i12 wireless keyboard and take out the Rii Mini i12 wireless keyboard and the USB cable charger for it which is with the packaging.
- Now, look at the back of device black panel as there will be a USB receiver plugged into it so you need to take it out by sliding it out.
- And now connect the USB receiver with your EBox device USB port and turn on the Rii Mini i12 wireless keyboard from On/off option on the top end of it.
- So now it should work and in case of any issues than do check with charging it by connecting the USB cable which came with Rii Mini i12 to EBox device USB port and your Rii Mini i12 wireless keyboard USB option on it.
- And it should start working straight away for you.
If you have any questions, you can follow us on Twitter.