Entertainment Box KODI display and calibration settings help guide.
How to fix KODi to display on TV and How to change the screen calibration on Kodi.
Categories: How to guides, Kodi XBMC SPMC EBMC
Do you face issues when your screen is not Fitting the display with a Kodi build or setup on it? or streams do not Fit to display when streaming in KODI?
In this guide, you will find help for making streams fit the display for your EntertainmentBox device.
- Go to Main settings ( Device, Not on KODI )
- Select display settings or Screen resolution ( Depends on Android version)
- Disable auto-detect HDMI on it.
- Now set it manually under HDMI output mode settings to 1080p, 50hz or you can set to what suits best according to the capacity of your TV manually by selecting it from the options on it.
- You should have it all working good now.
Now you need to change the calibration settings on KODI for streams to Fit to display.
- Open KODI app on your EntertainmentBox device.
- Now go onto System option and click OK on the remote.
- Now click on System option at the bottom, once you are inside system option at the bottom left side you will see Settings Level, make sure settings level is on Expert. If it is on basic or standard just click on it and it will change to advanced, click again and it will change to Expert.
- Now once the settings level is changed click on Video Output at the top.
- Now go onto Video Calibration and click on it and adjust your screen according to your Tv Screen, make sure the corner lines are visible. You can also refer to the below video to understand the above steps easily.
In this video we show you How to change the screen calibration Kodi this video will guide you through the steps of changing the screen size in KODI.
Please watch the above YouTube tutorial on How to change the screen calibration Kodi. At EntertainmentBox we offer a varied selection of YouTube tutorials. Whether it be videos on devices or how to do certain things in Kodi. We even provide unboxings of products or links to reviews from some of our great customers.
If you found the How to change the screen calibration KODI useful. Please subscribe to the EntertainmentBox YouTube channel HERE.
KODI 16.1 / Jarvis Based Guide Detailed Information to Fix Fit Stream to Display Size
Some Stream may not fit to Screen properly