Table of Contents
- 1 Guide Install Kodi Android 2017 kodi TV download
- 1.1 New Quick install guide Kodi Android 2017
- 1.2 Install kodi Android Phones, Android Tablets, Android TV boxes
- 1.3 How to Install Kodi on your Android phone, Android Tablet, Android TV Box
- 1.4 Share this:
- 1.5 Like this:
- 1.6 Related
Guide Install Kodi Android 2017 kodi TV download
New Quick install guide Kodi Android 2017
- Download Kodi for Android
- Open your File browser or file explorer. (this will be in all apps)
- Click Downloads
- Now click on the Kodi you downloaded from the link above.
- Confirm you want to install the APK
Categories: How to guides, Kodi XBMC SPMC EBMC
If you have an older Android 4.4 device and want to install the latest version, see our “guide how to install kodi 17 on an Android device running below 5.0″.
Install kodi Android Phones, Android Tablets, Android TV boxes
How to Install Kodi on your Android phone, Android Tablet, Android TV BoxKodi™ (formerly known as XBMC™) is an award-winning free and open source (GPL) software media centre for playing videos, music, pictures, games, and more.Kodi runs on Linux, OS X, Windows, iOS, and Android, featuring a 10-foot user interface for use with televisions and remote controls.It allows users to play and view most videos, music, podcasts, and other digital media files from local and network storage media and the internet. Kodi is a free software and any OFFICIAL builds will be linked to kodi.tv (kodi tv download)
Kodi movies or kodi TV add-ons should be sourced from a trustworthy source. If you watch movies ensure it not from a pirate source.This will work on most devices but performance will vary depending on how your how capable your device is at running Kodi.If you are going to Install Kodi onto Android phone, Tablet, TV Box Some devices will struggle with the amount of power needed to run Kodi software.Guide on how to Install Kodi Android phone, Tablet, TV Box.