Table of Contents
- 1 Guide Audio Settings Kodi:
- 1.1 In this guide, we will show you steps and a video guide help on how to change a few Audio settings in KODI.
- 1.2 Guide Audio Settings Kodi
- 1.3 Pros
- 1.4 Cons
- 1.5 Share this:
- 1.6 Like this:
- 1.7 Related
Guide Audio Settings Kodi:
In this guide, we will show you steps and a video guide help on how to change a few Audio settings in KODI.
Categories: How to guides, Kodi XBMC SPMC EBMC
Guide Audio Settings Kodi
- Open KODI and start playing a stream on it.
- Pause the stream and scroll the cursor to get the video player option and select the Audio settings ( Sound Icon ).
- You can increase the streaming audio using Volume Amplification or volume option.
- You can also set the Audio Offset if you find lip sync issue when playing a stream.
- Please check our full guide for Lip Sync issue on KODI from HERE.
You can also change the audio stream to another language if same is available. On the stream you are playing and if its only English or another language so it will not be highlighted for you to change as it is not available for the stream you are playing and its available for Dual Audio streams.
Please check EBox help video below for guide audio settings KODI for more information on it –Please watch the above YouTube on Audio Settings in Kodi. At EntertainmentBox we offer a varied selection of YouTube tutorials. Whether it be videos on devices or how to do certain things in Kodi.
If you found the Guide Audio Settings Kodi useful and as we offer many many more videos not just the Guide Audio Settings Kodi. Please subscribe to the EntertainmentBox YouTube channel HERE.Many thanks for checking this tutorial out. We will offer new videos throughout the year. If you would like any particular tutorial or any ideas of what our next video should be. Please get in touch with us on Twitter HERE. Looking for a great TV Box. Please check out all of our great products in our E Box online store HERE.
Step by Step Instruction Full Detailed Guide for KODI Jarvis 16.1
KODI 17 might have different Settings options