Table of Contents
- 1 Guide How to use Airplay for Smart TV box.
- 1.1 If you want to do screen sharing via your Apple iPhone/iPad for photos/videos on it than you can check our guide Airplay Android-powered TV box or any Android device. Watch streamed media on any TV box
- 1.2 How to use Airplay On Android TV box
- 1.3 Now you can easily share photos/videos from your Apple iPhone / iPad device to your via Airplay option on Apple iPhone/iPad.
- 1.4 Full detailed guide
- 1.5 Pros
- 1.6 Cons
- 1.7 Share this:
- 1.8 Like this:
- 1.9 Related
Guide How to use Airplay for Smart TV box.
If you want to do screen sharing via your Apple iPhone/iPad for photos/videos on it than you can check our guide Airplay Android-powered TV box or any Android device. Watch streamed media on any TV box
Categories: How to guides, Android Settings, Android apps
How to use Airplay On Android TV box
- Click apps
- Locate Airplay app
- Tick start Airplay
- Go to your Apple iPhone/iPad and you will now select either a photo or video that you wish to display then click the airplay option on the iDevice
- Complete You can now stream Media from your Apple device to your Android Box.
Let me introduce you to a great little app found in the EBox device EBOX app. The app is called Airplay and can be found on your app page If not, you can simply download it from the Google Play Store on a device.
See more: “Best Kodi TV boxes Android boxes, Smart TV boxes“
Full detailed guideGo to main apps on the device and Now open the Airplay app on your EBox device.You will see options on it as Target Name ( Your device Name ) and below to it Start Airplay option. So you can Start Airplay from option whenever you want to use Airplay to your TV from your iPhone/iPad screen sharing feature or you can also select Automatically Start option for the app to run always when a device is turned on.So now simply click on “Start Airplay” and take note of the device name given on it. In our case, it is Amlogic TV. Please refer to screen below –Now go to your Apple iPhone/iPad and you will now select either a photo or video that you wish to display. In the corner of share options, you will see the symbol below, or one very similar to it. This is the AirPlay logo. Tap this, and your image/movie and it will start display on your TV big screen.TV streaming, Gaming, movies, and more pretty slick! For box streaming support help. You can follow us on Twitterhttp://www.twitter.com/droidsticks
Download Apps using Play store Many Application available to use Download Apps using Browser ( Google Search etc )
Need to get the working App
- Editor Rating
- Rated 5 stars
- Airplay On Android TV Boxes
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified: