Rockstar Games presented its Launcher for PC. This is an application that will allow you to access all games from this publisher faster and more convenient than before.
The big news that comes with this release is that for a limited time you can receive a free copy of Grand Theft Auto San Andreas. To do so, simply install the application, and you will have this option available.
Step by step
1. Open the Rockstar Games website and download the installer for Windows.
2. Install the program and run it after finishing;
3. Login with your Rockstar Social Club account email and password. If you don't have an account yet, you can register here;
4. Once you are registered, you will see GTA San Andreas in the “Available Now” list. Just click on “Redeem Free Game”;
5. From here you go by clicking on “rescue” until the “install game” option appears. When it is completed, you will be able to play this classic.
About GTA San Andreas
It was released in 2004 for Playstation 2. It quickly became a hit, and brought the biggest map (to date) for users to explore. It follows the story of Carl Johnson (CJ), and the intricacies of the fighting between neighborhoods.
One of its great attractions is the feeding mechanics. The character could get fatter / leaner as he ate, and more muscular with exercise. In the game you can use a wide range of vehicles, from tractors to bicycles.
Red Dead Redemption 2 for PC gets closer
With the new launcher, your Rockstar games will be organized in just one place on your Windows computer. It is believed that the launch of this launcher may be an indication that we will soon have a version of Red Dead Redemption 2 for PC.
EBox editors recommend: