Entertainment Box offer the easiest way to buy a new Kodi box or an Android powered TV box. Entertainment Box have a UK Shop, and also a dispatch centre in Chicago. You can view our top rated 2017 EBox T8 V internet box here. Furthermore you can review Android based Kodi TV boxes on our compare TV box page. We also have tons of help and how to guides. And also the best apps for to get you set up. Are you new to TV boxes? don’t worry follow our set up a TV box guide, And you will be up and running in no time. EBox also stock our own brand of Android powered projectors. You can see the full range of items we stock by visiting our main shop.
Archive name: Geniatech Quad Core TV Boxes.zip
Archive file size: 351 MB / 351 MB
Platform: Amlogic S802
Build number: stvm8-user 4.4.2 V002M801_20150204 20150204 test-keys
Fixed history based on last 20140924 firmware
1. Improved system stability.
2. Fixed several buttons of Geniatech infrared remote control can not work.
3. Fixed video frame lost issue.
4. Fixed some HD videos can not be played smoothly problem.
5. Fixed audio and image not sync while playing MPEG2 videos.
6. Fixed no image while playing local videos with XBMC.
7. Fixed the device crash while playing some ts, H265 and 4K files(seek) for a long time.
8. Fixed HTML5 can not be played with normal window.
9. Decreased channel switched time of streaming .
10. Fixed some apps can not get software keyboard.
11. Fixed Etherent can not get IP sometimes.
12.Fixed some bugs related with VPN.
13. Increased fps refresh rate to make some apps run smoothly.
14. Update DLNA and Airplay app, fixed several bugs.
15. Fixed mouse can not move smoothly on 4K 30HZ output mode.
16. Fxied CVBS display problems.
17. Fixed some bugs of HDMI Input.
18. Fixed other bugs.
Firmware include the Best EBMC App (EntertainmentBox Media Centre ) Powered by Kodi 16.1
Our device repair centre is open. If your Android TV Box has stopped working then we can look at it for you. We offer repairs on most devices. Android, Apple, Windows, Tablets and more.
How it Works:
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.