EntertainmentBox have a detailed help page should you need any assistance with your TV box. You could also try the how to do anything on your TV box page. Or you could check out the most asked TV box questions and answers page. If you need to find a page on our site please read the home page, we have redesigned it to be more user friendly. EntertainmentBox only sell the best TV box / boxes and high end gadgets. Have you seen our projectors that are powered by Android? Now you can use apps like Kodi without a TV how cool is that? All with 1 a one year warranty and a 30 day return policy..
Archive name: Geniatech Quad Core TV Boxes.zip
Archive file size: 351 MB / 351 MB
Platform: Amlogic S802
Build number: stvm8-user 4.4.2 V002M801_20150204 20150204 test-keys
Fixed history based on last 20140924 firmware
1. Improved system stability.
2. Fixed several buttons of Geniatech infrared remote control can not work.
3. Fixed video frame lost issue.
4. Fixed some HD videos can not be played smoothly problem.
5. Fixed audio and image not sync while playing MPEG2 videos.
6. Fixed no image while playing local videos with XBMC.
7. Fixed the device crash while playing some ts, H265 and 4K files(seek) for a long time.
8. Fixed HTML5 can not be played with normal window.
9. Decreased channel switched time of streaming .
10. Fixed some apps can not get software keyboard.
11. Fixed Etherent can not get IP sometimes.
12.Fixed some bugs related with VPN.
13. Increased fps refresh rate to make some apps run smoothly.
14. Update DLNA and Airplay app, fixed several bugs.
15. Fixed mouse can not move smoothly on 4K 30HZ output mode.
16. Fxied CVBS display problems.
17. Fixed some bugs of HDMI Input.
18. Fixed other bugs.
Firmware include the Best EBMC App (EntertainmentBox Media Centre ) Powered by Kodi 16.1
Our device repair centre is open. If your Android TV Box has stopped working then we can look at it for you. We offer repairs on most devices. Android, Apple, Windows, Tablets and more.
How it Works:
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.