June 4, 2016
Archive name: Geniatech Quad Core TV Boxes.zip
Archive file size: 351 MB / 351 MB
Platform: Amlogic S802
Build number: stvm8-user 4.4.2 V002M801_20150204 20150204 test-keys
Fixed history based on last 20140924 firmware
1. Improved system stability.
2. Fixed several buttons of Geniatech infrared remote control can not work.
3. Fixed video frame lost issue.
4. Fixed some HD videos can not be played smoothly problem.
5. Fixed audio and image not sync while playing MPEG2 videos.
6. Fixed no image while playing local videos with XBMC.
7. Fixed the device crash while playing some ts, H265 and 4K files(seek) for a long time.
8. Fixed HTML5 can not be played with normal window.
9. Decreased channel switched time of streaming .
10. Fixed some apps can not get software keyboard.
11. Fixed Etherent can not get IP sometimes.
12.Fixed some bugs related with VPN.
13. Increased fps refresh rate to make some apps run smoothly.
14. Update DLNA and Airplay app, fixed several bugs.
15. Fixed mouse can not move smoothly on 4K 30HZ output mode.
16. Fxied CVBS display problems.
17. Fixed some bugs of HDMI Input.
18. Fixed other bugs.
Firmware include the Best EBMC App (EntertainmentBox Media Centre ) Powered by Kodi 16.1
Our device repair centre is open. If your Android TV Box has stopped working then we can look at it for you. We offer repairs on most devices. Android, Apple, Windows, Tablets and more.
How it Works:
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.
|Smart TV Box||Price||Operating System||RAM||ROM||GPU||Processor||WiFi||Bluetooth||AnTuTu Benchmark||Demo Video|
|£150||Android 6.1 Marshmallow||4GB DDR3||32GB||Mali-T860mp4, ARM Cortex-A53, and ARM Cortex-A72||RK3229 Hexa-Core RK3399||802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Dual Band AC Wi-Fi (2.4GHz/5.8GHz)||Yes||77458|
|£39.99||Android 6.1||1GB DDR3||8GB||Mali-400MP||Rock Chip 3229 Quad-Core||802.11 b/g/n||No||14858|
|£94.99||Android 6.1 Marshmallow||2GB DDR3||16GB||ARM Mali-T820MP3 GPU up to 750MHz||Amlogic S912 Octa-Core ARM Cortex-A53||802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Dual Band AC Wi-Fi (2.4GHz/5.8GHz)||Yes||41331|
|£84.99||Android 6.1 Marshmallow||2GB DDR3||16GB||Penta-Core ARM Mali-450||Amlogic S905 Quad-Core 64 bit Cortex – A53, Quad-core||802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Dual Band Wi-Fi (2.4GHz/ 5.8GHz)||Yes|
|£79.99||Android 7.1.2 Nougat||3GB DDR3||32GB||ARM Mali-T820MP3||Amlogic S912 Octa-Core||802.11 a/b/g/n/ac|
|£84.99||Android 7.1 Nougat||3GB DDR3||32GB||ARM Mali-T820MP3||Amlogic S912 Octa-Core||802.11 a/b/g/n/ac|
|£54.99||Android 6.1 Marshmallow||2GB DDR3||16GB||Penta-Core ARM Mali-450||Amlogic S905x Quad-Core 64 bit Cortex – A53||802.11 b/g/n||No|
|£45.00||Android 6.1 Marshmallow||1GB DDR3||8GB||Penta-Core ARM Mali-450||Amlogic S905x Quad-Core 64 bit Cortex – A53||802.11 b/g/n||No|
|£104.99||Amazon OS||2GB DDR3||8GB||Dedicated GPU||64-bit Quad -Core||802.11n|
|£130.00||Windows 10 &|
Android 5.1 Lollipop
|2GB DDR3||32GB||Intel HD Graphics||Intel Quad-Core Atom x5-Z8300||802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4G/5G)||Yes|
|£99.99||Windows 10||2GB DDR3||32GB||Intel HD Graphics||Intel Z3735F 64-BIT||802.11n Dual Band 2.4GHz/5GHz WiFi||Yes|
Entertainment Box offers the easiest way to buy a new Kodi box or an Android powered TV box. Entertainment Box have a UK Shop, and also a dispatch centre in Chicago. You can view our top rated 2017 EBox T8 V internet box here. Furthermore you can review Android based Kodi TV boxes on our compare TV box page. We also have tons of help and how to guides. And also the best apps for to get you set up. Are you new to TV boxes? don’t worry follow our set up a TV box guide, And you will be up and running in no time. EBox also stock our own brand of Android powered projectors. You can see the full range of items we stock by visiting our main shop.
Geniatech ATV581, ATV582, ATV181, ATV182, ATV1800, ATV1802, ATV1900 and ATV387 TV Boxes