wookie not installing

Home Forums General Chat wookie not installing

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Jean Pierre 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Thomas
    Participant

hi. I ve a t8-2 box. i upgraded the firmware about a month ago and downloaded the new entertainment box kodi. I started having problems with wookie so decided to clear cashe and reinstall. I tried two different ways to install wookie but neither are working. I used the method of installing through downloads procedure and source procedure using website wookiespmc.com. Please advise.
    Tom

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Liam

Hi Thomas, You can find an install guide Here which will guide you through the process. If you still have problems please contact the Wookie for more help.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by  Liam.

Jean Pierre
    Participant

Hi, you need Kodi 16-1 or more

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Same day shipping30 day returns policyinternational-shipping51 year warranty on all products checkout@Droidsticks

Product Categories

Best Android Powered TV Boxes, Kodi TV BoxesCable accessoryGamePadsKodi Installation ServicesMini Projectors Powered By Android Official TV box Remotes Other AccessoryPro remotes KeyboardsRepairs CentreReplacement plugs for Android Based TV boxes Smart Gadgets and TechnologySmart TV Box Accessories, Android TV box AccessoriesVirtual Reality