Tagged: What is a UDID?
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
- May 11, 2016 at 3:56 pm #51044
Finding Your Apple Unique Identifier (UDID)
What is the UDID?
Every Apple device has a Unique Device Identifier (UDID), which is a sequence of 40 letters and numbers that is specific to your device. It’s like a serial number but much harder to guess. It will look something like this:
Why do we need the UDID?
Your iDevice can only install programs that are approved by Apple. Applications in the App Store have been approved by Apple for general distribution, but beta customers get to try the app before it’s in the store. We register your UDID with Apple so they can approve our application especially for your iDevice.
How do I get my UDID?
To get your UDID, you have to plug your phone into a computer and copy it out of iTunes.
Copy/Paste from iTunes
Apple updates their UI pretty often, so the screenshots may not match up exactly, but the core idea here of going to the device page and clicking on the serial number remains the same.
- Launch iTunes and connect your iPhone.
- In the right pane, locate the information about your iPhone, including its name, capacity, software version, serial number, and phone number
[gallery columns="1" size="large" link="none" ids="44335"]
3. Reveal the Identifier by clicking on Serial Number:.
[gallery columns="1" size="large" link="none" ids="44336"]
4. Copy the Identifier to your clipboard by choosing Edit → Copy.
[gallery size="large" columns="1" link="none" ids="44337"]
Paste the Identifier into an email to [email protected]
We can use this to add your device to the list of devices that can run our apps.
The Everything Apple page is designed to have all things related to Apple in one place.
Can an Apple TV 4 be jailbroken and when is it getting released. How to install Kodi on your iPad, or where to buy an Apple TV 4 with Kodi installed. You could want to to try to install Kodi on your iPhone yourselves with our help guides, or use one of our Apple TV 4 Kodi help guides. We even have a list of the best apps for the Apple TV 4, or you could want to download apps from our list of .ipa for your Apple iDevice.
We even offer a Kodi installation service for most new Apple iDevices if you don’t want the hassle of signing .ipa files and reinstalling them every 3 months.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)